JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Nope! But I never can..lol...I have IPad disease!
Oh I could so touch on this comment but I won't cause....well, it's your birthday. I know, I know....that's so nice of me. :laugh:

Dave, absolutely loved the video!!! Rocky is totally zoned in and doesn't seem phased by Rambo chewing so close to him (well not yet anyway). Too funny how Rambo started chewing on the bottle too. We have that same nylabone but no one likes it here.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Awesome pics, and so cute video. So great they're getting along and bonding so well. Congratulations again and enjoy. They are really beautiful bullies

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I just love these updates on the Stallone Bro's! They are both such handsome boys and the fact that they can play and get along so well, especially sharing toys together...well, that just gives me the warm and fuzzies seeing them like that :inlove:. I can just hear Sly himself sayin', "YO boys, :goodjob: !!"

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Meant to be!!

I'm sure Rambo's first family is super happy to know he's doing so well too.

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
awwww...love it...they look so content and happy :) they are both just soooooo handsome !

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
OMG this is just too perfect. I am over the moon to hear this two handsome boys have taken to each other. Great news and great photos as well! Thank you for taking us on this journey with you [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION]

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
They are doing great...... Yesterday they were each other kisses, And Rambo finally fell asleep with his head on Rocky..... When I reached for my camera phone, both heads went straight up though lol. So far the only issue I've had is walking them, Rocky wants to do his own thing, and before Rambo can poop, Rocky pulls a Bully stop, and refused to move, so now I just walk them separately, until Rocky gets more comfortable walking with Rambo..... Probably a little stubbornness on Rocks part, but that's my only concern, I don't really have any right??? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
I'm so pleased they get on so well -they look like brothers :-)) it was meant to be

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Look at them! So adorable! Glad they are acclimating to each other nicely! I can tell you are smitten !

I truly am Rachael, he's a big boy, with a big heart.... And lots of Love. Omg.... I'm so excited for Rambo, and he's so funny... When I'm on EBN, he will come to my recliner, and start barking until I show him attention, any time he wants anything, he just starts barking, as if your getting warmer, warmer, warmer... RED HOT, Ooooh your COLD again.... Roflmao, he's so funny, and has such a wonderful personality, He and Rocky just hit it off, I'm just hoping neither of them fin Adrienne and kick me to the curb !! lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
LOL on the barking!! Wilson does the same thing and he's a big PITA. If he wants something, he BARKS!! It could be he wants my attention, wants to play with Jack or Emma, has his pot belly pig belly sprawled out on the floor and wants to feel himself bounce, wants to go out front cause he hears others out there, wants off the bed, wants in the bathtub, I could go on and on and one.....when he wants something he BARKS!!! :bang: :D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
LOL on the barking!! Wilson does the same thing and he's a big PITA. If he wants something, he BARKS!! It could be he wants my attention, wants to play with Jack or Emma, has his pot belly pig belly sprawled out on the floor and wants to feel himself bounce, wants to go out front cause he hears others out there, wants off the bed, wants in the bathtub, I could go on and on and one.....when he wants something he BARKS!!! :bang: :D

Awwwe. In truth Wilson is just a BIG :angel:!!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
[MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] what is that ring that they are chewing on in the video? It looks hardcore, Bacon loves things like that. If you want PM it to me if it's something you got online. So glad to see the two of them are getting along so well. Too Frickin Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.