Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Stallone Brother "Pictures"

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: The Stallone Brother "Pictures"

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Hopeing Amy and HRH have the same kind of relationship after Amy gets a little more mature, I'm thinking HRH is pretty no nonsense right now, is how my Older Cocker always treated the pups in my home, Thinking the same is true in your case.
    We don't know how HRH was when she was with the breeder, but we have drug her to all sorts of bully and dog functions because we have tried to socialize her as much as possible to try to help get her over her multitude of fears. She would love nothing more than to live a very rote life where everything is done at a certain time of the day in methodical order. She has for the most part shown casual disinterest in all other dogs, and only very mild interest in a few other bully's at the meet ups. Mostly she follows me around like superglue in public places and prefers to be left in her "throne room" and for us to come and hold court in here when we are home. We have to often still make her go outside twice a day for potty breaks.

Amelia has been quite the adjustment for her. She tolerates her and allows Amy to maul her to the point that we have to often put Amy in time out just so poor HRH can get a break from being chewed on. , but we are a far cry from best buddies. She has put Amy in her place a few times, but not as much as I would have expected considering the chewing up her neck has gotten on just about every play time. We've made great strides in Amy not chewing on people, but haven't been so lucky with getting her to not chew on Gracie. But this too shall pass.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

oh this is so wonderful and so great to see. that is way more than you could hope for.

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads