The Stallone Brother "Pictures"

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Update from Day Two with the "Stallone Brothers" These two boys have been playing their hearts out all day. The Kong treat cone seems to be their best friend, as Brothers do, They have shared like brothers, First Rambo bully's the treat cone onto its side and rolls it, His treat comes out as he stops and munches on it, Then Rocky takes his turn, and Visa Versa, then to the chew bones, then their Kong doughnut shaped squeakers, which I have to toss and they fetch until they can't stand up, Then water and break time…. Well right now is Nap Time, and I'm going to enclose several pictures, The cone isn't moving, But they are, One moves an inch, the other closes the distance, and so on, lol, I think I can officially say they have bonded…… What are your thoughts? :yes:

IMG_1618.jpgIMG_1189.jpgIMG_9594.jpgIMG_4406.jpgIMG_1000.jpgIMG_4760.jpgIMG_9139.jpg

I couldn't be happier with their progress, playing together, eating together and finally bonding together like brothers should. I used the cone shaped Kong toy as a compass, it doesn't move, but Rocky actually fell asleep with his head on the toy to keep his brother warm. Only thing is, Rocky has a habit of walking around, keeping an eye on everything, when he does this, Rambo looks at me, as if to ask "Do I stay with you or go with him" Rambo is like my shadow, but is like a littermate to Rocky, and Rocky to Him……

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
How sweet!!! They are adorable together and I am so happy to hear that the transition has been an easy one. Seems like they have always been together in these pics and not just a couple of days............AWESOME!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So precious and sweet!!! Love the photo's and so happy things are going as well as they are. :love:

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Then the "Stallone Brothers"wake up to a game of soccer with the mountain dew bottle, Rocky loves it, and Rambo loves the excitement….. This part I didn't think to catch on video, but the part of them bonding further, and practicing up on their Bully Goat skills, I certainly did….. No Bullies were hurt during this movie… and all parts of the plastic bottle were retrieved and disguarded, lol. The sound in the background is from "The Glades" Netflix !!

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
WOW, I am so happy they are getting along so well. This is just what they both needed, brothers forever.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That is what it's all about, the bond that they clearly have already. :havemyheart: The "Stallone Brothers" melting my heart. It's only been two days, can you imagine what they're going to be like in a few months. :D

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION]

The video is marked as private! This story of them bonding makes me smile! What an awesome story!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Then the "Stallone Brothers"wake up to a game of soccer with the mountain dew bottle, Rocky loves it, and Rambo loves the excitement….. This part I didn't think to catch on video, but the part of them bonding further, and practicing up on their Bully Goat skills, I certainly did….. No Bullies were hurt during this movie… and all parts of the plastic bottle were retrieved and disguarded, lol. The sound in the background is from "The Glades" Netflix !!

I can't watch it, says the video is private?

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Hopefully it will play now, I marked it as Private not to be shown on You Tube, but changed the settings, so hopefully now it can be seen. Please let me know…. As its always open to my viewing…..:2thumbs:

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.