Duke and duchess went to the vet today...

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
Well just got home from the vet. Left my house at 2pm only to return at 9:45pm. Ohhh what I won't do for these guys- my bulldog vet is awesome and it's worth the drive! Well I couldn't be happier. Duchess was having eye issues and was wincing alot, I thought for sure entropian. Guess what?? NO ENTROPIAN !!!!! She just had a couple lashes that were bugging her so the vet plucked them. He said she is clear of entropian and in perfect health weighing a whopping 51.8lbs at 15 months !!! Now onto Duke, well his double ear infection cleared up!!!! I was soooo worried , I posted a couple days ago that duke had a weird scoot and almost a limp I thought for sure luxating patellas.... Well guess what NO LUXATiNG PATELLAS!!! The vet said his hips and knees are the best he's seen in a long time!!!! He does have round worms but those should clear up in 14 days with the meds he got... Other than that he's in perfect health and weighs a whopping 25.6lbs at 14 weeks!!!! I soooooo happy and relieved these guys don't need any surgeries!!!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Great news to hear, a couple minor bumps but so much better than you were thinking!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
fantastic news , few minor things are nothing compared of what you expected :)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Congrats! So happy that you were worried for nothing....and the pics are...where????

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Glad to hear that the vet visit went well for both......can't wait to see those pics!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AWESOME! I just love a goord vet and great results.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.