Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uncomfortable puppy

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Uncomfortable puppy

HRH often sleeps just like this. Makes us wonder why we were so concerned with getting a bed with a chin rest.

Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ollie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Uncomfortable puppy

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Hey Paul, Rocky still does this at times….. When he finds the coolest place in the house, after sampling them all, he will sit with his head hung over, making me think he's being disciplined, and when I'm wondering what has recently happened which makes him sit and hang his head, He just falls over, and I swear, he's snoring before his head hits the fetal position….. LMAO….. I joke with you not, he first samples different places, then goes and sits in one with his head hung literally to where you think his belly button would be, Then just falls over, and he's out for the count !!!! ROFLMAO….. Every Bully is different, but I'll have to get a picture of his, JUST BEFORE I PASS OUT FACE……. Check em out…. see if thats what its about, I swear if I put a block of ice in the house, Rocky would find it, and plop down on top of it for sleep !!
    Our Ollie does this he falls asleep sitting up head drooped over snoring, he wobbles and catches himself after about five or six times he finally gives in and lays down!!! We have even given him a little nudge while he was wobbling, it really didn't take much and he was over, but he'll sit back up and do it a few more times till he's ready I guess!! But he is actually asleep sitting up snoring/wobbling. Its quite funny!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads