COMPANION

REBELBABY

May 24, 2013
IDAHO
Country
UNITED STATES
Bulldog(s) Names
REBEL
So im thinking, i might get another bulldog when Rebel gets a little older so he will have someone to play with, i was thinking when he turns two or so, is that a good age for something like that?

gracoliv

Jan 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie and Oliver
Personally I think the younger the better, but as long as he is well socialized whenever you are ready is the best time.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
I wating until Amber was a year old before we added another bully to the mix; I got with the breeder and wanted another bully with the same mother and father as Amber. We got Ruby at the end of March of this year and Amber was almost 16 months old. Amber is still a puppy (just larger sized one) and took to Ruby immediately; they are unseparable. Wherever one is the other is right there. That is both good and bad because if one is into something the other one is assisting and the mess is much bigger these days. Amber is terrific with the puppy and I am glad I did not wait to late to get the second one. I think 16 to 18 months old was perfect to introduce the one additional. Good luck.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
As my title says, I'm a Crazy Bulldog Lady :lol: I say it's never too soon or too late to add another bulldog to the family ... Diesel was just a young puppy when Molly came into our family, Diesel was 6 months and Molly was 9 months when she came to live with us and Madison (5 yrs old) just returned to our family when Diesel & Molly were both 3-1/2 years old ... each time there will be adjustments and definite rules, boundaries and limitations need to be set and consistency is so important to make it all work ... but one bulldog is never enough :lol: in my opinion :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
NOW... why wait!? :D

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
You can never have to many bulldogs!! I only have one but am working very hard on trying to convince the husband that we need another one. He just doesn't want 3 dogs again and since we have a senior boxer I have to wait!!

OP
REBELBABY

REBELBABY

May 24, 2013
IDAHO
Country
UNITED STATES
Bulldog(s) Names
REBEL
thats how my husband was, it took me forever to convince him to get Rebel but now hes in total love

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You can never have to many bulldogs!! I only have one but am working very hard on trying to convince the husband that we need another one. He just doesn't want 3 dogs again and since we have a senior boxer I have to wait!!

Even if you get another Bully it will be very hard to find one as precious and cute as Dually!

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
If I could I would have another one tomorrow. But I don't think my bride would tolerate it just yet. Two bully's roughhousing might be overwhelming for the little maltese. But if somehow I can talk and convince my way into it, in about a year and a half or so I would really love getting a bully girl. But right now with both of our work hours I couldn't manage or would be hard to manage. But like I said if I could have my way I would have another one now

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.