Bully owners clothing..one would think..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
if you owned a dog that cost $$$$ to buy and $$$$ to upkeep.. we would be wearing DKNY.. Loft...Lauren..Uggs.. etc...that would set us apart. And while those may be the brands we wear (though not me.. I'm a Penney's girl! LOL ), it's not necessarily the label that enables one to tell a bully owner. Nope..it's the dog hair and "shin high" dried snot marks.
:yes:

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
LOL that is too cute!! I am a casual flip flop wearer lol so no uggs for me.

Oh..I live in Buffalo.. so yup.. Uggs and North Face are a must for me!! But, I'd trade them for Flip flops and warm weather in a heart beat! LOL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
So true! Columbia snowboarding jackets and timberland boots are my choice to keep me warm ... in addition to legwarmers and thick socks ! :p

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I buy most of my clothes on clearance racks...Bruce wears his clothes till I throw them out...Neither of us are even the slightest bit "name brand" conscious, but we have truly loved dressing up Gracie. Bruce has even 'complained' that she has a larger clothing budget than he does. All the while paying for her new coat. ;)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
We knew about the high $$$$ for a bullie. We knew about the high $$$$ for the upkeep. But no one told us about having to replace OUR wardrobe because it is mostly dark and shows every Gracie hair she sheds. Lucky for me that means replacing my navy sweats with $7 Walmart gray ones.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Shoot we are eating hamburgers, (kind of exaggerating) while his food cost is sky high, we eat bad snacks chips, etc...while he eats fruits and veggies. He has an outfit for every occasion, while I am wearing last years flip-flops and shorts (I live in Fl. too) and I would have it no other way!!! And I have to wear black dress pants to work and MANY times looked down and seen snot/drool/hair, oh well...I :heart: my Vegas!!

Last edited:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
We knew about the high $$$$ for a bullie. We knew about the high $$$$ for the upkeep. But no one told us about having to replace OUR wardrobe because it is mostly dark and shows every Gracie hair she sheds. Lucky for me that means replacing my navy sweats with $7 Walmart gray ones.

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] I know what you mean I bought my dark chocolate living room furniture BEFORE Vegas, it shows snot/drool/hair, now I am wishing I would have bought a more "brindle" color furniture instead of taking a soapy washcloth EVERY day to get the stains off and had to buy a special vacuum made for animal hair!!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] I know what you mean I bought my dark chocolate living room furniture BEFORE Vegas, it shows snot/drool/hair, now I am wishing I would have bought a more "brindle" color furniture instead of taking a soapy washcloth EVERY day to get the stains off and had to buy a special vacuum made for animal hair!!!!
We cover the loveseat that we share with Gracie with a sheet. We're lucky she doesn't even want to go into the living room, so we don't have to cover that furniture.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I'm just not into dressing dogs, I guess. I figure Gertie and Ida would just rip the clothes off each other. We buy EVERYTHING at Wal-Mart, and they don't sell doggie outfits. Besides it's too hot here to dress them. We'd go without clothes most of the year, if we could get away with it. ;)

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
we have only bought one shirt for lex and soon a hoodie were not into buyin clothes for them except i do wanna buy them jerseys for our football and baseball teams!!! i will wear flip flops till it freezes then its my boots and shoes!!! we do name brand and non name brand everything on CLEARANCE!!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.