Thread: Bully owners clothing..one would think..

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chester
    Likes (Received)

Default Bully owners clothing..one would think..

if you owned a dog that cost $$$$ to buy and $$$$ to upkeep.. we would be wearing DKNY.. Loft...Lauren..Uggs.. etc...that would set us apart. And while those may be the brands we wear (though not me.. I'm a Penney's girl! LOL ), it's not necessarily the label that enables one to tell a bully owner. Nope..it's the dog hair and "shin high" dried snot marks.
    It's a Bully thing <3

When the bully was created, it licked the hand of God and God stroked its head, saying, "What do you want, baby bully?" It replied, "My Lord, I want to stay with you, in heaven, on a mat in front of the gate."

Bulldog Vet in Training gatorfan85's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mr.Beefy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bully owners clothing..one would think..

LOL that is too cute!! I am a casual flip flop wearer lol so no uggs for me.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chester
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gatorfan85 View Post
    LOL that is too cute!! I am a casual flip flop wearer lol so no uggs for me.
    Oh..I live in Buffalo.. so yup.. Uggs and North Face are a must for me!! But, I'd trade them for Flip flops and warm weather in a heart beat! LOL
    It's a Bully thing <3

When the bully was created, it licked the hand of God and God stroked its head, saying, "What do you want, baby bully?" It replied, "My Lord, I want to stay with you, in heaven, on a mat in front of the gate."

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

So true! Columbia snowboarding jackets and timberland boots are my choice to keep me warm ... in addition to legwarmers and thick socks !

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

I buy most of my clothes on clearance racks...Bruce wears his clothes till I throw them out...Neither of us are even the slightest bit "name brand" conscious, but we have truly loved dressing up Gracie. Bruce has even 'complained' that she has a larger clothing budget than he does. All the while paying for her new coat.

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

We knew about the high $$$$ for a bullie. We knew about the high $$$$ for the upkeep. But no one told us about having to replace OUR wardrobe because it is mostly dark and shows every Gracie hair she sheds. Lucky for me that means replacing my navy sweats with $7 Walmart gray ones.

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Shoot we are eating hamburgers, (kind of exaggerating) while his food cost is sky high, we eat bad snacks chips, etc...while he eats fruits and veggies. He has an outfit for every occasion, while I am wearing last years flip-flops and shorts (I live in Fl. too) and I would have it no other way!!! And I have to wear black dress pants to work and MANY times looked down and seen snot/drool/hair, oh well...I my Vegas!!
    Last edited by KMARINO; 11-01-2010 at 07:04 PM.

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BruceP View Post
    We knew about the high $$$$ for a bullie. We knew about the high $$$$ for the upkeep. But no one told us about having to replace OUR wardrobe because it is mostly dark and shows every Gracie hair she sheds. Lucky for me that means replacing my navy sweats with $7 Walmart gray ones.
    @BruceP I know what you mean I bought my dark chocolate living room furniture BEFORE Vegas, it shows snot/drool/hair, now I am wishing I would have bought a more "brindle" color furniture instead of taking a soapy washcloth EVERY day to get the stains off and had to buy a special vacuum made for animal hair!!!!

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    @BruceP I know what you mean I bought my dark chocolate living room furniture BEFORE Vegas, it shows snot/drool/hair, now I am wishing I would have bought a more "brindle" color furniture instead of taking a soapy washcloth EVERY day to get the stains off and had to buy a special vacuum made for animal hair!!!!
    We cover the loveseat that we share with Gracie with a sheet. We're lucky she doesn't even want to go into the living room, so we don't have to cover that furniture.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gertie & Ida
    Likes (Received)

I'm just not into dressing dogs, I guess. I figure Gertie and Ida would just rip the clothes off each other. We buy EVERYTHING at Wal-Mart, and they don't sell doggie outfits. Besides it's too hot here to dress them. We'd go without clothes most of the year, if we could get away with it.

There is nothing nicer than two sweet Bully girls, unless it's THREE sweet Bully girls!!
    Julie, Gertie, Ida & Clementine in Az.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

we have only bought one shirt for lex and soon a hoodie were not into buyin clothes for them except i do wanna buy them jerseys for our football and baseball teams!!! i will wear flip flops till it freezes then its my boots and shoes!!! we do name brand and non name brand everything on CLEARANCE!!!!!

Remove Ads