What does your bully do to make you mad?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I know this can be a loaded question, lol, but Vegas KNOWS he is not allowed on the couch, he can get on any furniture with us and does, but I want the couch to be smelling good, no hair, and ready for company. When he gets in one of his wild modes, (especially when he poops and pees outside) he will run in the house do laps around the dining room floor and purposely go jump on the couch and fly off of it as I am yelling at him. He KNOWS this will get my attention and it does. This is my #1 gripe along with some other things he does, the thing is HE KNOWS this will get to me!!

Last edited:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
lol. Yeah I know what you mean when they do laps after pooping and peeing ... I guess it really does make them feel so much better. :whistle: We gave up on the couch thing. For now anyways. I just put sheets/comforters on them to protect it from smelling and accumulating hair.

Can't think of much that make me angry, probably one of the only things I always stop him from doing is chewing at the zippers and strings of my sweaters and pants. Or overall tearing them apart with his nails and teeth. :eek:

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
There are a few things that she does or doesnt do that I wish she would do differently but how could I be mad at such a sweetie? ;)

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Chief's on thing is that he will not potty in my house UNLESS there is a towel on the floor. He will run right to it and pee... Ugh lol.. other then that hes great..
Ireland well how could she do anyting wrong right now lol...

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Jump on my company!!! And eat my house... boy did that make me mad. But other than that, there is not much they ever do to get me mad. They are all pretty good.

Oh, the alpha fighting makes me mad, but mostly sad.... :(

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
He humps my beagle and trys to fight him. and other than him getting under my bed where he tries to chew the wood, i don't really get too mad. :angry:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I don't really get to mad, he is on and off in 2 seconds because he KNOWS he should not be, it is like a tease, like...look mom...look mom...I'm NOT SUPPOSE TO BE UP HERE AND HERE I AM FOR 2 SECONDS NOW I AM OFF, while I am still telling him to get off, he already is!! LOL,

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
when I let him out late at night... if he's in the mood - he will go to the very back of the yard..and sit down like he's sunning himself in the moonlight, and absolutely will NOT come in. :angry: It's to the point that my husband and I will "wait it out" to see who is going to be the one to let him out at night. >.<

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Someone, don't know who because I can't catch them in the act, poops on my kitchen floor. Way over in the corner, behind the kitchen table. I think it's probably Gertie because she used to sneek back there and go when she was real little. But now it mostly makes me mad because I can't ever catch whoever it is doing it now. And Ida really irritates me when she's ask to go outside or go in her crate and she just sits down and ignores me. I have to take her by the collar and DRAG her. Stubborn little stinker!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
lex really doesnt do anything that bugs us besides him getting on the end table which ive learned that HE WILL GET ON THE END TABLE NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Samson rarely makes me mad but I agree with desertsky, drives me crazy when he jumps on company because he's so heavy and it hurts! He scratched a friend of mine the other day pretty good when he was jumping up on her.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Yup absolutely the jumping I get so :angry:! I also get mad when Silva jumps off the bed to roam around or get a drink then whines to get picked up back to bed like 10 times! She doesnt do it that ofetn but some nights and I am just so Zzzz! It never lasts long though cause she'll do something cute to make me smile! :luv:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
With my two...the question should be...."What do your bullies do to make you happy?" Cause I don't have enough time to answer the other one. The list is way too long.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.