RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Ideas? I'm outta ideas ! I'm like totally drained on this one, I dont think I've seen a 10 page thread on a title change before, and I can not tell how many laughs and belly rolls I've had on this particular thread... you know the thread ya all can't read unless you are a 4 Paws Member, like you may never know what

C.S. will stand for in Chumley's name. . . . . . .(I'm confident in atleast that part of the title, I hope!) or is it an Ipad or a Kindle, and he did WHAT ?!?!?!? and finally the question... Powdered ? ? ? ?

So you think you are confused ? ya want to know what the heck Rick is talking about ? well... there is only one way . . . . . .

Join 4 Paws ! (and legally sit at your computer in your underwear while posting!)

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Ideas? I'm outta ideas ! I'm like totally drained on this one, I dont think I've seen a 10 page thread on a title change before, and I can not tell how many laughs and belly rolls I've had on this particular thread... you know the thread ya all can't read unless you are a 4 Paws Member, like you may never know what

C.S. will stand for in Chumley's name. . . . . . .(I'm confident in atleast that part of the title, I hope!) or is it an Ipad or a Kindle, and he did WHAT ?!?!?!? and finally the question... Powdered ? ? ? ?

So you think you are confused ? ya want to know what the heck Rick is talking about ? well... there is only one way . . . . . .

Join 4 Paws ! (and legally sit at your computer in your underwear while posting!)

:ROFL:

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)

:LMAO:

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Becoming a 4 Paws Member is great, simply to support this amazing site. That aside, I can tell you, honestly, that this particular title change thread is worth the "price of admission" alone :yes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.