Coincidence or Destiny? Update: Rambo !!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I'd like to make an announcement, and have held off until today, because many times things don't work out, and/or circumstances change. Knowing many of you read the thread this week about Rambo needing a new home. Andy, Rambo's Father was kind enough to allow me Thursday, to adopt Rambo. There's been a lot of offers by EBN members, all of which were in Rambos interest of getting Rambo in a kind loving home including myself. Through the help of many of y'all here, we've made it possible. Rambo was in Orlando this morning, and thanks to Bella's Mom, he was picked up from Orlsndo and taken to the Jacksonville area, in her kindness, Bella's Mom will foster Rambo for the week, to allow my work schedule to clear, and allow me to meet Bella's Mom next weekend in Florida, for the final leg of Rambos journey to his furever home, with me and Rocky. The trip to and from Florida will be approx 1200 miles round trip, which will be a lot of traveling for the weekend, however I'm really looking foreword to spending some time with Rambo, before he meets Rocky! I'll be dropping Rocky off on my trip to Florida at my daughters home, and pick him back up on my way home. Allowing Rocky and Rambo the opportunity to meet on neutral ground. Since Rocky has a type A sociable personality, and so does Rambo as Andy has explained, I think they will be just fine, seems their both very sociable, and loves other pets. I'll enclose a couple of pictures that I received this morning from Bella's Mom, in the initial start of the journey, and continue to update you as the journey unfolds...... Thank You everyone, especially Andy & Leslie !!!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370717416.972142.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370717455.443187.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
YAy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE a happy ending!!

Congratulations Dave!!!!!!! :bravo:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
What a wonderful way this has all worked out. I believe it was destiny. Just as Rambo is meant to ultimately be with you and Rocky, Sally was meant to be with us. I couldn't be happier for everyone. :2thumbs: Can't wait until next weekend.

[MENTION=3169]BellasMom[/MENTION], you're an incredible woman!!

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
Smiling :) Rambo is very lucky as are you and Rocky.....just like it was meant to be !!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:dancing::dancing::dancing:

I'm so happy for Rambo..Happy for You..Dave and while heartsick for Andy, I am sure he's relieved that Rambo has such a great home. Leslie [MENTION=3169]BellasMom[/MENTION]...You Rock!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
So happy that things worked out for all of you!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Congrats to you Dave. so happy for you and Rocky. That was awesome of Leslie [MENTION=3331]Bella[/MENTION]sMon to get him and keep him for the week. Can't wait for you to get him home.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:dancing::dancing::dancing:

I'm so happy for Rambo..Happy for You..Dave and while heartsick for Andy, I am sure he's relieved that Rambo has such a great home. Leslie @BellasMom...You Rock!
[MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] [MENTION=3169]BellasMom[/MENTION] ^^^^^ well, said! Not sure what my issue is, but I'm freakin' crying over here.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh can't wait to hear of them making mischief together!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2 :D

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Congrats, Dave!! Now you will have two toddlers making a mess in your life!!:ROFL:

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
What a wonderful way this has all worked out. I believe it was destiny. Just as Rambo is meant to ultimately be with you and Rocky, Sally was meant to be with us. I couldn't be happier for everyone. :2thumbs: Can't wait until next weekend.

@BellasMom, you're an incredible woman!!

Jeannie, their asking for Jeannie style updates pfffffft…… I'm like NO WAY !!! :no: No one is as good as you were with going to get Mustang Sally…… I know I was following you across the map, and was so enthused for you…… I knew you were ready to burst with excitement, and of course so was I and everyone else…. Sally was just the addition you were meant to have, and I know I was glued to my laptop just like every one else was to theirs, waiting for those first few precious pictures of your baby……. There is no way, I could keep everyone updated nearly as well as you did, and share so much…… Your experience warmed all of our hearts, especially Mustang Sally's, Just look at her now compared to then, She's Happy and She knows it, and clapping her Paws to be with you and your wonderful family, Even Jack has a smile for her……. It was the best story I've ever followed and watch unfold……. Your the Best !!!! and you know I thank you and [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] for all your inspiration, kind words, advice, and especially your personalities which truly show your love for your Pets, Jake, Emma, Sally, Wilson and Jack wouldn't trade y'all for all the kibble in the world, Well maybe Jake may be tempted with cardboard, or Sally with a couch, but other than that, y'all are the best hands down…. This forum, it's Moderators, and everyone involved make it the family it is……. A Bully Parent without knowledge of this site which covers sperm to worm, and EVERYTHING in between, Might as well be without their Bully !!! The experience of the friendship and Love shown by everyone on this site, everyday in every way is just Phenomenal……. Y'all Rock…… I need to be thanking you for the opportunity to share on your forum !! ^5

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online