Coincidence or Destiny? Update: Rambo !!

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Oh man Dave this is awesome. Rambo looks great and lovin that AC. And if he likes classic rock then he must be very intelligent as well and knows good rock and roll music. Congratulations. It's bittersweet for all knowing that someone's loss is your gain. But the way you guys went to bat for this guy then all I can say is three bows for all concerned. You have a great pal here. I hope that He and Rocky become best and fast buddies

- - - Updated - - -

Oh man Dave this is awesome. Rambo looks great and lovin that AC. And if he likes classic rock then he must be very intelligent as well and knows good rock and roll music. Congratulations. It's bittersweet for all knowing that someone's loss is your gain. But the way you guys went to bat for this guy then all I can say is three bows for all concerned. You have a great pal here. I hope that He and Rocky become best and fast buddies

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Just got back in from work ................ so catching up on this epic journey!!!! :up:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He does look happy, and like classic rock too, perfect. Safe travels back home Dave. Can't wait to see him at his new fur-ever home.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Wowza, I'm just catching up with this beautiful saga! Wishing you a safe trip home, Dave, and Rambo looks wonderful. Did he like Jefferson Airplane or The Who? LOL. Lookin' forward to hearing from you as the day goes on!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
aww hes adorable , have a safe trip " guys" , looking forward for the pictures of Rocky and Rambo together

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Wowza, I'm just catching up with this beautiful saga! Wishing you a safe trip home, Dave, and Rambo looks wonderful. Did he like Jefferson Airplane or The Who? LOL. Lookin' forward to hearing from you as the day goes on!

Can you believeā€¦. Kid Rock "All Summer Long" !! lol, I was singing along, and he went to sleep. [MENTION=3169]BellasMom[/MENTION] was 100% on the money though, after a short nap, he woke up, and got real mouthy in the back seatā€¦ I reached back to pet him, and he calmed down. I stopped shortly after this to give him some water out of the ice chest, and he dove straight in and decided to graze on iceā€¦. ROFLMAOā€¦ā€¦ after the ice capade, he went to sleep in the back sleep for 150 miles, until I got home. I'm not sure if the ice froze his vocal cords, or if it just hit the spot that well !! either way, he was quiet, and I was good to finish the journey!

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
I am so happy for Rambo. Looks like he is doing great and enjoying his travels. Good stuff!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.