Coincidence or Destiny? Update: Rambo !!

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Rambo does look tired!! He is a good looking bully! He and Rocky will keep your life exciting!:rolleyes:

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Rambo does look tired!! He is a good looking bully! He and Rocky will keep your life exciting!:rolleyes:

Believe it or not, I was just asking a Top Breeder the other day for a puppy with these markings, the chocolate colored mask... telling him I was wanting a puppy with these markings, and he replied to me the same day Rambo became available... And Rambo and Rocky are both males portrayed by Sylvester Stallone himself, and I read a thread a while ago, my next bully has to he a female named Adrienneeeeee, Lmbo, so much coincidence that it had to be destiny, and I bet the breeder I've been talking to thinks the same thing, I actually sent him a puppy picture of a puppy on our forum and said I love the St Bernard looking mask this guy has... Awesome !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
It was destiny that brought the three of you together! Are they about the same age? I think everyone should have at least two bullies. I only own one but my daughter's bully is here at least half of the time if not most of the time!! I tell my hubby we have the expense of one and get to enjoy two!! LMBO

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
It was destiny that brought the three of you together! Are they about the same age? I think everyone should have at least two bullies. I only own one but my daughter's bully is here at least half of the time if not most of the time!! I tell my hubby we have the expense of one and get to enjoy two!! LMBO

That's a great way to look at it !! Wow, the best of two worlds...

Rocky is 15 months, and Rambo is 9 months, so 6 months difference in age, both are about 50 pounds, and Rocky is very active, playful, sociable and from what I'm understanding so is Rambo. They will meet next weekend for the first time, BellasMom is fostering him for the week till I can get to Florida to get him, but Rambos with her girls now, and are having a ball. I'm thinking by the weekend, Rambo won't be wanting to leave those precious girlfriends behind lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I was looking at his pic and thinking he is just the color and has the mask just like you were wanting, so it's funny how this worked out. :2thumbs:

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Sooooooooooooo ............ when do you set off to pick him up???? :jumping:

xtina615

May 31, 2013
Nashville, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky / Chunk / Chunky Butt
YAY!!!! What a lucky little guy! Dave- you seem like the ideal bully dad from all that I've seen on here- kudos to you for taking him in! :D :2thumbs:

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Sooooooooooooo ............ when do you set off to pick him up???? :jumping:
Karen, I'm pushing for Friday, but its looking more like Saturday..... I'll have to leave home about 3 AM straight through will put me there between 11-12 noon. So leaving Friday morning, would put me there evening Friday, thinking best for noonish Saturday. Although nothing is set in stone yet, except friday or Saturday pickup for sure.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.