Coincidence or Destiny? Update: Rambo !!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
ooohhh my, isn't he a handsome bull bugger :yes: I like all of this :goodpost:

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Congratulations to you all, we are so happy for you! Can't wait for photos of Rocky and Rambo together!

I'm not sure if they make a camera Lense that big !!!

He looks like a handsome bully! Congrats

I Know Right….. He is just Gorgeous, and you can see through his eyes to his little soul is filled with Love….:yes:

So happy that things worked out for all of you!

Thank You…

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

I'm so happy for Rambo..Happy for You..Dave and while heartsick for Andy, I am sure he's relieved that Rambo has such a great home. Leslie @BellasMom...You Rock!

Just for You Becky, The first thing i'm going to teach him is all about the dangers of eating cardboard !! :p

Smiling :) Rambo is very lucky as are you and Rocky.....just like it was meant to be !!!

I feel very blessed to provide a home to Two Bullies, and both will be best buds….

How awesome! I can't wait to see Rambo and Rocky together. :2thumbs:

Were going to call it the "Sly Files" and Pictures… Lmbo

Congrats to you Dave. so happy for you and Rocky. That was awesome of Leslie @BellasMon to get him and keep him for the week. Can't wait for you to get him home.

David, I also want to thank you for your advice and support, along with the helpful links…… Your really Awesome !! Thank You !!

@Casper @BellasMom ^^^^^ well, said! Not sure what my issue is, but I'm freakin' crying over here.

Meeee too, But mines in Fear !!! Fear the Bullies my conscience keeps telling me !! LMAO….

Oh can't wait to hear of them making mischief together!

I'm not sure about Rambo…. But Rocky's already spreading the cheer !! lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2 :D

Congrats, Dave!! Now you will have two toddlers making a mess in your life!!:ROFL:

Yes, but I can't think of a better mess to be into !! :yes: Thank You !!

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Congrats Dave on the new addition and congrats to Rocky on becoming a big bully brother!!! [MENTION=3169]BellasMom[/MENTION] what a wonderful woman you are to help make all of this happen!

I have to admit though I am jealous another handsome bully is coming into your life [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION]

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
I bet the boys will have a blast together. How sad for his family to have to give him up, I hope there is comfort that he will be going to a loving home! I can't wait to see more pictures!
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
I think you should now find a girl bully for your pack and she must be called Adriannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This is so very exciting I'm so glad Rambo is getting a great new home. So sad for his family's losses but they couldn't have been luckier than to have you.

Also thank you [MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] for fostering at such short notice!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I think you should now find a girl bully for your pack and she must be called Adriannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Bwhahahahaha!
[MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] - Congrats all the way around! [MENTION=3169]BellasMom[/MENTION] - I wanna hug the stuffin' out of you.

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Dave, so happy for you Rocky and Rambo! Can't wait to see those pics of the boys together!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh wow this is so exciting to watch unfold. oh im so happy you are getting a fabulous addition and while its sad for andy at least he can still see him and follow him on here. [MENTION=3169]BellasMom[/MENTION] you rock girl and thank you for making this all possible. :2thumbs:

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Congrats Dave! So happy for you, Rocky and Rambo! Good times are near for those in NOLA!
Yep Rachael.... Thank You.... Your going to have to leave the Big "A" and visit New Orleans Next time the Saints meet the Dirty Birds in the Dome.... lol and meet these two young men !!

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
This is so very exciting I'm so glad Rambo is getting a great new home. So sad for his family's losses but they couldn't have been luckier than to have you.Also thank you [MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] for fostering at such short notice!Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)
Lisa...Thank You...and you know I appreciate you !!!

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Good Morning Dad !!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370786277.574781.jpgjust received this from Leslie...

Evidently Rambo is worn out from playing so hard with Betsy.... lol

What a Handsome Mug on this young Man !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.