Goldie is leaving tomorrow!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Goldie has brand new parents and they are coming to pick her up tomorrow. They came and met her on Tuesday and fell in love with her. I will take pictures tomorrow and I also told them about ebn and they said they would join. I told them how much support they will have if questions and problems and that a lot of people already know Goldie on here.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I'm sure this is bittersweet. How your heart must ache --- and rejoice -- with every successful adoption!

OP
kim n the guys

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I'm sure this is bittersweet. How your heart must ache --- and rejoice -- with every successful adoption!
Oh Vicki so true! I'm gonna cry I know. I don't think it will be long before another foster comes in. We have dogs on hold because we have no place to put them

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww that's awesome. I'm so glad she found her furever home, I'm sure she will be well loved. This will be hard on you, but at the same time happy that you made a huge difference in Goldie's life and that because of your love and care she has a second chance at a new life with a family. Bless you for what you do. You make a huge difference in these awesome dogs, and I'm sure Goldie will remember you forever. Have the great life you deserve Goldie, and I look forward to seeing you on EBN with your new family. Hugs and prayers.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am so happy for Goldie, she deserves the best family. I am also happy for you and all of your successes you've had with her.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
happy for Goldie and her new family :) but I know it comes with a little heart ache for you so sending you a big :hug: you did a great thing for Goldie and she will always love you for it!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
so happy she has a new fur-ever home and family

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
So happy that Goldie has a furevery home!!! She will miss you and she will always remember you!! You are a very special person for the love you give these special bullies!! I hope her new pawrents will join EBN so we can keep in touch with Goldie!!:2thumbs:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
happy for Goldie and her new family :) but I know it comes with a little heart ache for you so sending you a big :hug: you did a great thing for Goldie and she will always love you for it!!

*hands on hips* Where have YOU been??? (sorry to hijack the thread)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Goldie has brand new parents and they are coming to pick her up tomorrow. They came and met her on Tuesday and fell in love with her. I will take pictures tomorrow and I also told them about ebn and they said they would join. I told them how much support they will have if questions and problems and that a lot of people already know Goldie on here.

Kim, what a huge blessing you are to Goldie and fosters past and those
to come. You make a wonderful difference in these desperate lives, how
lucky are those that find their way to your home...your heart brings me to
tears. GOD bless you, dear friend and Congratulations on Goldie's adoption!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.