Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 24

Thread: PetFlow????

  1. #1
    Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    JeannieCO's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Conifer, Colorado
    Posts
    13,413
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)
    620

    Default PetFlow????

    Anyone have any idea if there is something up with them today? I've tried for over 45 minutes today trying to reach their customer service via phone and nothing....just on hold with crappy music and a waste of my time.

    I can't even see my orders in my account with them.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

  2. #2
    Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    JeannieCO's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Conifer, Colorado
    Posts
    13,413
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)
    620

    Default Re: PetFlow????

    Great after 20 minutes of being hold they cut me off becuase no one was availale. How convenient for them.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

  3. #3
    Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Slidell, Louisiana, United States
    Posts
    1,718
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)
    33

    Default Re: PetFlow????

    Had the same problem with them last week, or week before, mentioned it to Lisa, Then I get an e-mail to please excuse the services that day, they were updating the site etc etc etc…

  4. #4
    Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    JeannieCO's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Conifer, Colorado
    Posts
    13,413
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)
    620

    Default Re: PetFlow????

    yada yada yada, no chit. I'm very aggitated with them right now. Just go done posting on their FB pabe. I ordered my food on the 2nd, received confirmation that it was being prepared for shipment on the 3rd and have yet to receive a tracking #. I'm a bit pissed at the moment and I don't get pissed too often.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

  5. #5
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,216
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11548

    Default Re: PetFlow????

    Quote Originally Posted by JeannieCO View Post
    yada yada yada, no chit. I'm very aggitated with them right now. Just go done posting on their FB pabe. I ordered my food on the 2nd, received confirmation that it was being prepared for shipment on the 3rd and have yet to receive a tracking #. I'm a bit pissed at the moment and I don't get pissed too often.

    UH OH... never good when you get an easy going person upset/angry. I can mail you a bag - I am heading out tomorrow to pick up ours
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  6. #6
    Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    JeannieCO's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Conifer, Colorado
    Posts
    13,413
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)
    620

    Default Re: PetFlow????

    Was going to hit the treadmill but I think I'll have a cool adult refreshing beverage instead.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

  7. #7
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,216
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11548

    Default Re: PetFlow????

    Quote Originally Posted by JeannieCO View Post
    Was going to hit the treadmill but I think I'll have a cool adult refreshing beverage instead.
    I have cherry flavored Pink grapefruit with a 'splash' of rum... YUMMY
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  8. #8
    Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    JeannieCO's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Conifer, Colorado
    Posts
    13,413
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)
    620

    Default Re: PetFlow????

    Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    UH OH... never good when you get an easy going person upset/angry. I can mail you a bag - I am heading out tomorrow to pick up ours
    Thanks my friend. I'm not out and won't be until at least Monday so I'm good to go. I have a local place that I can go too not too far from home that has Beef Fritatta.

    I know I rarely get agitated. On the plus side I'm inside and I can hear Sally barking at the neighbor mowing his law. It's music to my ears.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

  9. #9
    Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bullmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    25,362
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2312
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PetFlow????

    Jeannie give me your order # and I will send an email to Alex.

    I just checked and all my order history is not there either.

    BUT.... with that being said I know as a website developer it does take time to work out the kinks after an upgrade..... you know I have been ready to pull my hair out and just close down the site sometimes, staying up all day and all night only getting a couple hours of sleep, my eyes bursting and ready to bleed.... so yeah I am actually pitying them right now.

    I am sure if you are as big as them with as many customers they have I am sure they are getting HAMMERED right now with calls. After a week or two I am sure all the bugs will get worked out.

    Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

  10. #10
    Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    gunnyboy's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tom Fraley
    Location
    Bradford Pennsylvania
    Posts
    669
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarge and LuLu
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Blog Entries
    28

    Default Re: PetFlow????

    I just received my auto order today, they deliver once a month and take it out of my checking, I love it.

  11. #11
    Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    JeannieCO's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Conifer, Colorado
    Posts
    13,413
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)
    620

    Default Re: PetFlow????

    Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    Jeannie give me your order # and I will send an email to Alex.

    I just checked and all my order history is not there either.

    BUT.... with that being said I know as a website developer it does take time to work out the kinks after an upgrade..... you know I have been ready to pull my hair out and just close down the site sometimes, staying up all day and all night only getting a couple hours of sleep, my eyes bursting and ready to bleed.... so yeah I am actually pitying them right now.

    I am sure if you are as big as them with as many customers they have I am sure they are getting HAMMERED right now with calls. After a week or two I am sure all the bugs will get worked out.

    Thanks Lisa for checking that out my order number is order #1472861. It's been two days now and that why I'm agitated.

    You're not allowed to do upgrades anymore, we all decided that remember.
    Last edited by JeannieCO; 06-07-2013 at 07:44 PM.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

  12. #12
    Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    JeannieCO's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Conifer, Colorado
    Posts
    13,413
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)
    620

    Default Re: PetFlow????

    Quote Originally Posted by gunnyboy View Post
    I just received my auto order today, they deliver once a month and take it out of my checking, I love it.
    .

    I had the same problem last month because I didn't do an auto order. I'm just about ready to get all 4 on the same food so I never know how much I'm going to need that's why haven't set up the auto order. Dohhh
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •