Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Jeannie, Alex said your order will ship tomorrow if it had not already shipped today.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Okay now there is a new setup for the orders, here is a screenshot Alex sent, click on shipped to see the orders that have been shipped. Hope yours is in there [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

!cid_ii_13f2176682ca4b43.jpg

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Wow, I have to say I haven't had any problems but I ordered prematurely before memorial weekend and got it with a couple days as expected. Hopefully by the time I need more the kinks r worked out.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Okay now there is a new setup for the orders, here is a screenshot Alex sent, click on shipped to see the orders that have been shipped. Hope yours is in there [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

View attachment 45705

My order is there now. :clap: You rock once more! I saw that earlier in my account. Glad to know it's an upgrade their doing. I was on the phone with the Court of Appeal's new efiling system (ICCES) yesterday and while my boss was standing there I said to the clerk, "it would be a good idea to post an "alert" on your website to let law firms know you're having "technical difficulties."" My boss chuckled at me cause he hadn't seen me like that in quite awhile. Takes the guessing game of :wtf: is wrong out of the equation. :laugh: :whew: glad I got that off my chest. :D

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:clap2: I just checked my account after reading this thread, it looks very different, but like you said Jeannie, it's all in order :2thumbs:

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
I tried for 2 days to order from them last week to no avail, eventually I just decided to drive a few towns away to get Chunk's Grain-Free Fromm :/

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.