JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Anyone have any idea if there is something up with them today? I've tried for over 45 minutes today trying to reach their customer service via phone and nothing....just on hold with crappy music and a waste of my time.

I can't even see my orders in my account with them. :tapfoot:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Great after 20 minutes of being hold they cut me off becuase no one was availale. How convenient for them. :mad:

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Had the same problem with them last week, or week before, mentioned it to Lisa, Then I get an e-mail to please excuse the services that day, they were updating the site etc etc etc…

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
yada yada yada, no chit. I'm very aggitated with them right now. Just go done posting on their FB pabe. I ordered my food on the 2nd, received confirmation that it was being prepared for shipment on the 3rd and have yet to receive a tracking #. I'm a bit pissed at the moment and I don't get pissed too often.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
yada yada yada, no chit. I'm very aggitated with them right now. Just go done posting on their FB pabe. I ordered my food on the 2nd, received confirmation that it was being prepared for shipment on the 3rd and have yet to receive a tracking #. I'm a bit pissed at the moment and I don't get pissed too often.

UH OH... never good when you get an easy going person upset/angry. I can mail you a bag - I am heading out tomorrow to pick up ours :D

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Was going to hit the treadmill but I think I'll have a cool adult refreshing beverage instead. :beer:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Was going to hit the treadmill but I think I'll have a cool adult refreshing beverage instead. :beer:

I have cherry flavored Pink grapefruit with a 'splash' of rum... YUMMY

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
UH OH... never good when you get an easy going person upset/angry. I can mail you a bag - I am heading out tomorrow to pick up ours :D

Thanks my friend. I'm not out and won't be until at least Monday so I'm good to go. I have a local place that I can go too not too far from home that has Beef Fritatta. :up:

I know I rarely get agitated. On the plus side I'm inside and I can hear Sally barking at the neighbor mowing his law. It's music to my ears. :love:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Jeannie give me your order # and I will send an email to Alex.

I just checked and all my order history is not there either.

BUT.... with that being said I know as a website developer it does take time to work out the kinks after an upgrade..... you know I have been ready to pull my hair out and just close down the site sometimes, staying up all day and all night only getting a couple hours of sleep, my eyes bursting and ready to bleed.... so yeah I am actually pitying them right now.

I am sure if you are as big as them with as many customers they have I am sure they are getting HAMMERED right now with calls. After a week or two I am sure all the bugs will get worked out.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jeannie give me your order # and I will send an email to Alex.

I just checked and all my order history is not there either.

BUT.... with that being said I know as a website developer it does take time to work out the kinks after an upgrade..... you know I have been ready to pull my hair out and just close down the site sometimes, staying up all day and all night only getting a couple hours of sleep, my eyes bursting and ready to bleed.... so yeah I am actually pitying them right now.

I am sure if you are as big as them with as many customers they have I am sure they are getting HAMMERED right now with calls. After a week or two I am sure all the bugs will get worked out.

Thanks Lisa for checking that out my order number is order #1472861. It's been two days now and that why I'm agitated.

You're not allowed to do upgrades anymore, we all decided that remember. :tease:

Last edited:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I just received my auto order today, they deliver once a month and take it out of my checking, I love it.
. :up:

I had the same problem last month because I didn't do an auto order. I'm just about ready to get all 4 on the same food so I never know how much I'm going to need that's why haven't set up the auto order. Dohhh

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Ok Jeannie I sent the email, I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I had trouble 2 weeks ago. My order was being packed for 2 weeks! I called and they said it would be shipped next day..Nope..I called again and got a different excuse from time before! Good news is my order got here..10 days late..but I got it for free..it's very maddening!

Ohhhh and I am on auto order..still got screwed up!

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.