What does SUMMERTIME mean for you and your pack?

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
What do you order for them at Dairy Queen?

I get them the "Kid Size" soft serve in a cup. It's the perfect size and Bo usually has to help Bea a little bit in finishing hers. She's so prissy about eating it...it takes forever for her to manage the one scoop. LOL

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh well summertime here means lots of inside time for sarah as it gets hot here. so that means more petco trips for her and me and lots of rubbing and cuddling. well i cuddle her and she looks away :)

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
oh well summertime here means lots of inside time for sarah as it gets hot here. so that means more petco trips for her and me and lots of rubbing and cuddling. well i cuddle her and she looks away :)
hahahahahahaha I love Sarah. She's ME in a dog suit....

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
:faint: omg im living with YOU? no wonder i cry so much :whistle:

Those are tears of JOY....

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] - thank you for getting THAT song stuck in my head all day......!

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Well, it pretty much means the same thing as winter.....sleeping on the couch. LOL
I learned a valuable lesson about feeding a dog ice cream in the car. My boxer had just finished doggie training at Pet Smart and it was so freakin hot, even at 8pm. I drove to Sonic and got her a kiddy treat and gave it to her in the Jeep on the way home. She seemed fine, no problems at all. I got in my Jeep the next day to go to work and .... she threw up in the back seat one the way home! I won't do that again.

P.S. Edited to add:

So sorry I forgot to respond to the pictures you posted.....ADORABLE!

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Well, it pretty much means the same thing as winter.....sleeping on the couch. LOL

P.S. Edited to add:

So sorry I forgot to respond to the pictures you posted.....ADORABLE!

Girl - you need to start a garden!

Thank you re: pics. Another stop we often make on our summer sojourns, McDonalds. I know. I know. It's bad bad bad - but they love a Sausage McMuffin with Egg -- and so do I. They split one. I get my own. LOL

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Love Bea and Bo with their ice cream! We need to hit up DQ this summer for Frank when it gets hot.
Summer for us is Frank "helping" in the garden by squishing my plants as he rips around the yard in the morning. However, we have had a bit of delay in summer with several straight weeks of rain. Now gnats and mosquitos are really bad. We got him a new kiddie pool, so that will help when it heats up.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
What wonderful pics. I love the beach one. :)

Summertime is short here in Colorado. So for us and the 3 Hooligans and 1 :angel: means window and doors are open, they can pretty much come and go outside as they please (unless it gets too warm which it does), Wilson gets to sit in his pool as much as he desires, and camping at the lake is on the agenda all summer long.

Starkie

Dec 8, 2012
Northern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Walley-Bubba aka Wooley Bulley aka Walter! aka Landi!!
Planning on another camping trip to Kings Canyon Sequoia National Park in the Sierra's just east of Fresno/Visalia. Was considering a pet friendly motel nearby but the photo's of bed bugs warned me off. So I will probably go tent camping at the usual place - Sheep Creek Campground in Cedar Grove all the way at the end of the road (180). Always plenty of camp sites, not too many people and Walley-Bubba should like it. Something about walking through a Giant Sequoia grove to visit the General Sherman tree is always an uplifting experience for me like going to churche only better.

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Love Bea and Bo with their ice cream! We need to hit up DQ this summer for Frank when it gets hot.
Summer for us is Frank "helping" in the garden by squishing my plants as he rips around the yard in the morning. However, we have had a bit of delay in summer with several straight weeks of rain. Now gnats and mosquitos are really bad. We got him a new kiddie pool, so that will help when it heats up.

HEY THERE!!! Been a long time since I've seen you! Glad to hear Frank is still fulfilling his duties around your garden. LOL That baby pool thing? OMG. It's a lifesaver for us. It's Bea's very most favorite thing to do in the UNIVERSE. Dogs can't speak English but when I say "Wanna go swimming?" she knows exactly what I mean. ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online