What does SUMMERTIME mean for you and your pack?

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
For us, it's trips to the Dairy Queen....

Dairy Queen Stop.jpg

...when we are on our way home from the beach!

Bea - Picnic Point 6.4.13.jpg

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Summer time for me means no snow!!!

Summer time for the bullies means that their mean mummy will no longer let them out longer than a few minutes at a time because it gets so damn hot and humid here!!! :down:

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Summertime means a few trips to Texas with dad and Kristana to check out our cattle and plenty of air-conditioning.......lots of sofa time, ice cubes and just haning around in general.....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I like your summer!!!

RachaelJ

Mar 31, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
Seems like summer here means BUSY. When I had pets they always tagged along on vacations. But lots of times we would go to the parks and pet friendly restaurants for dinner.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Summertime for us means their walks change to early mornings and evenings after dinner. I live behind a river and a trail and we take them there for a run twice a day. We also take them for the occasional ice cream treat, they get a soft serve vanilla frozen yogurt kiddie cone, and they love it. It also means car rides to Petsmart for play dates because it gets so hot here. Tomorrow were going to Woofstock in Toronto, with Bulldozer and Blossom and my Grandson is super excited he's coming. He's hoping to see a Great Dane lol

cbh142

Aug 4, 2012
Irwin, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Geno
Great ice cream pic. A place near my house sells milk bone sandwiches with vanilla ice cream. We got him those once. He may get a cone this year if he is a good boy :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.