Please Vote for Tonka, Again!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Its letting me click on the heart everyday, so I'm going with that! Lol

WATCH that,,, I hit the heart twice and the second time it took my 'like' away... I click again to make sure it stayed

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Hi again all!
I know I just finished bugging you but There is yet another contest in our neck of the woods, this time put on by a local home builder. They are building a new subdivision and the winning pooch will be the face of their ad campaign! If you could please take the time to give Tonka a "like" by clicking the heart or leaving a like or vote comment in the comments section we would appreciate it so much! This city needs a celebrity Bulldog :p There are also monthly prize winners, which would be thrilling as well, but we are going for the gusto! Go big or go home! Bulldog rule #1: If I Want It, It's Mine. And Tonka wants it. He was born to be a celebrity, with all of your help! Thanks so much!!! This community rocks!
http://blackwolfphase2.com/?p=629

Done…. with comment!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Voted!!!! Will be back tomorrow, but keep bumping this thread up so everybody sees it!! :up:

- - -

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Every time I hit like.. it takes away so I then put it back

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Every time I hit like.. it takes away so I then put it back

Aww:( thanks for trying again! I don't understand how the multiple voting works. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't...

I think I figured it out! Look for Tonkas pic on the side..click on that and vote..instead of big picture link takes you to.. Then vote counts!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.