Question about Changing a Pets name

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
All my rescues kept their names; most of them were so stressed out when I got them I wanted to focus on other things with them so changing their names was not high on my list of priorities. The biggest majority of them had good strong names anyway and fit with their characters. I rehomed a few and the new parents tried to rename a couple of them but were unsuccessful and ended up keeping the original names. All those recuses were over 2 years old though so maybe it is possible. They were also large scale dogs and that may or may not have made a difference. One of my Great Danes that presently lives with my son is named Lady and we kept her name and just added Hanna to it. We have had her since 2010 but still call her Lady. She was recused at 2 years old so is now 5 years old. Beautiful puppy but loved to catch the cieling fans a little too much and I could not break her of that or clearing the fence in the back (7 foot high and she clears it like it isn't there) so my son lives in an apartment with no cieling fanswalks her on a leash or under voice command and she loves it!!!!! So does he and my grandchildren; we have to pay additional rent for her to live there (LOL) but she is happy and so are we.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.