Does your bully LOVE or HATE their bath?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Today is bully bath day, my mom and dad are here so I went to work without being disturbed. It got me thinking, how does everyone's bullies do for their bath time?

So, does your bully LOVE it or HATE it? Or are they somewhere in between?

Jesse loves it. Not a problem at all, she drinks the water the whole time, even does not mind it in her face.

Yuna, I would say she likes it. Or does not mind it anyway.

Tidus and Molly tolerate it, all the while they keep sticking their head out thinking they are going to get out of it that way. So then I have to push them back in.

Mandy HATES it. I actually have to constantly wash her "girlie part" to keep her happy cuz that is the only thing she likes. Otherwise it is VERY difficult to bath her. The things I will do for my bullies, I tell ya!!! :eek:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stiggy would shiver at first when he figures out what's going on and then would calm down once we introduce treats. He's okay in the beginning but then I think gets bored after 10 mins and tries to climb out. :rolleyes: He drinks the water too. I find it cute when the bubbles get on their face. :D

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Bella loves hers, Abby and Sophie run and hide as soon as I bet Bella in the tub. They know their are next!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
lex loves his he actually loves taking over momma's bubble baths "which is rare" gave him one the other day and poor thing was freezing after :(

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Gracie tolerates it, but doesn't like it. She will jump out of the tub if given any chance. I gave her a bath today and in the middle she tried to escape while I was messing with turning the water back on. But we have a small bathroom and she didn't get far before I got her back in the tub.

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Mr.Beefy LOVES his bath. I have to shut the door when my little one gets out the tub or else Beefy jumps in lol. Georgia and Baby Joe tollerate theirs but they dont like it.

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
If you say BATH in my house....ALL 3 bullies run and hide! But for some reason Miss Layla likes jumping in the tub with me. The other day I was relaxing with a nice warm bubble bath and a glass of wine. Next thing I knew, Layla was in the tub with me looking at me all innocent with a bubble beard LOL I :heart: her!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
If you say BATH in my house....ALL 3 bullies run and hide! But for some reason Miss Layla likes jumping in the tub with me. The other day I was relaxing with a nice warm bubble bath and a glass of wine. Next thing I knew, Layla was in the tub with me looking at me all innocent with a bubble beard LOL I :heart: her!

Awww. ... She luvs her 'mommy' ;)

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
"I actually have to constantly wash her "girlie part" to keep her happy cuz that is the only thing she likes."

That was funny...The things we do for our animals. Bruno loves his bath. So far he has gotten a bath a week without fail for almost a year that I have had him. He just stands there with that ahhhhh look on his face, and snores standing up.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
We did puppy bath day yesterday too! Samson runs and hides once he realizes he's about to get a bath (My beagle Loki does the same). He is good in the tub, just stands there until we are done but if he got a chance to escape he would (Loki again does the same thing).

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Chief loves his bath... He gets all excited when daddy picks him up and says bath time... I have not given Ireland a bath yet but I am thinking Im doing that today because she stinks lol...

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I have to drag Silva into the bathroom and give her treats and she shakes like a leaf. Then once she gets in she is fine and relaxes! She is a :crazy: girl!

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Well Ireland got her first bath today and she did so good. she was like what is going on. But after the fact she ran crazy around the house lol.... She smells so good now.. I bathed and used a conditionar too. then we washed the wrinkles and used a liquid to remove red stains... She was great... when I tried to dry her with the towel she thought it was time to bite it lol

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Cutty used to LOVE the bath so much so that I had to spell it unless I was referring to them or they would get all excited. Now the boys get excited and run into the bathroom but actually dont want the bath itself. Cutty thinks he is tough and will grumble (as if it is going to stop me from putting him in) while I have to pick him up to put him in the shower. Once he is there is is fine but not loving it. He enjoys the massage but hates his face getting wet so it is a toss up. Oh and he LOVES his butt being washed whereas Mugsy can tolerate his face and hats his but being washed. lol. Go and figure. Either way they LOVE being clean and pretty and the treats they get after so they put up with it just fine.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.