Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does your bully LOVE or HATE their bath?

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chester
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Does your bully LOVE or HATE their bath?

Honestly..I think Chester is afraid..scared to death! LOL
    It's a Bully thing <3

When the bully was created, it licked the hand of God and God stroked its head, saying, "What do you want, baby bully?" It replied, "My Lord, I want to stay with you, in heaven, on a mat in front of the gate."

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
    Likes (Received)

Well Ireland got her first bath today and she did so good. she was like what is going on. But after the fact she ran crazy around the house lol.... She smells so good now.. I bathed and used a conditionar too. then we washed the wrinkles and used a liquid to remove red stains... She was great... when I tried to dry her with the towel she thought it was time to bite it lol

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Cutty used to LOVE the bath so much so that I had to spell it unless I was referring to them or they would get all excited. Now the boys get excited and run into the bathroom but actually dont want the bath itself. Cutty thinks he is tough and will grumble (as if it is going to stop me from putting him in) while I have to pick him up to put him in the shower. Once he is there is is fine but not loving it. He enjoys the massage but hates his face getting wet so it is a toss up. Oh and he LOVES his butt being washed whereas Mugsy can tolerate his face and hats his but being washed. lol. Go and figure. Either way they LOVE being clean and pretty and the treats they get after so they put up with it just fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads