Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi everyone, I'm just posting a reminder that this weekend Saturday June 8th and Sunday June 9th is The Toronto Woofstock at St. Lawrence Market. Are there any memebers from Toronto and Mississauga, or surrounding areas that are planning on attending this event?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WIsh I could go..... PICTURES!!!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
We're going on Sunday morning! We're getting the boys a new Buddy Belt harness since they sell them cheap there. Hopefully we'll get some fun prints!

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
image.jpgI wish you could come too. We went to the winter one last October, and got lots of cool stuff. I got my two guys their winter coats, some new toys, treats, and some supplements. We got lots of free samples, and Bulldozer and Blossom got their picture taken with Santa Claus when we were there. We will definitely take pictures. It should be better this time because the summer one is outside and the winter one was inside. The inside one was too hot, and crowded.

Last edited:
OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh we were planning on going on Saturday, too bad I'll miss you guys there. It would have been fun to meet. Hope you have a great time and find some good deals. We bought our two guys their winter coats at the winter Woofstock last October. It was our first time going to a Woofstock. We got a lot of good stuff, toys, supplements, and the guys got their picture taken with Santa. Have fun

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Lola is still recovering from her palate surgery, so I doubt i would bring her down there. I'm so afraid she will overheat, but I hope my worries just melt away after she heals up. My cousins are in town, we might pop down to check things out but they aren't dog owners, and Lola has so much stuff I don't really need anything! i hope you all find some goodies though!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Hi everyone, I'm just posting a reminder that this weekend Saturday June 8th and Sunday June 9th is The Toronto Woofstock at St. Lawrence Market. Are there any memebers from Toronto and Mississauga, or surrounding areas that are planning on attending this event?

Since Woofstock sounds a heck of a lot like "Woodstock" I'm really wondering what the heck goes on here ?? lol :yes: Does it involve squatters rights and etc…????? Lmbo

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol. I guess you'll have to come to Toronto this weekend and check it out.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.