Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article from Dogster.com - Are Petco's dog training methods outdated?

The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Article from Dogster.com - Are Petco's dog training methods outdated?

No words... emailed the article to everyone I know. Hope they pass it on. When Blue was in puppy class, it was obvious the trainer (who uses positive reinforcement) did not like bulldogs. Aside from that, the sessions were held in her home, in her living room without any windows, door closed. There was a ceiling fan that wasn't even on. Blue would start panting 15 minutes into the class. I mentioned it was warm once and she said she felt fine. Anyway, we only went to a few classes and stopped. So make sure you know what environment the classes are held in as well. Never, EVER thought to ask something like that, now I know.

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Priestess Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Therese Hamilton
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Amber and Ruby
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Article from Dogster.com - Are Petco's dog training methods outdated?

I have watched some of the training sessions here in Sierra Vista and I wasn't impressed at all. I may take me a little longer to get my girls to learn something (not because they are slow but because I am lazy at times, lol) but in the end they learn the task over time and we are all happy in the process. That bully was beautiful, so sad.

Real Name
    KATY
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    Bulldog(s) Names
    REBEL
    Likes (Received)

I just saw this, it really pisses me off

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads