Headed to Alabama

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Work will be taking me a way from home for a few days and nights so be sure and say welcome to all new members for me and please send positive vibes to my wife as she endeavors to handle the boys in my absence. I must say I am addicted to this forum, so many good friends and bully lovers and all the "positive reinforcement" received and good advice I have received since joining this forum so I am thankful. I work long days from Tuesday's through Friday's and drive two hours each day to boot but still try to get a word in when I can. Most of my posts come on the weekends and I always feel a little apprehensive that a newcomer might be missed or a special need [but they never are] but always want to give my welcome too, cause it means a lot.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
What a wonderful post! You will be missed here too! I look for your responses and I know you try to welcome the newest victims ..err ..members! :ROFL: have a safe trip..I am sure your family will count the days.
If you can..sign up for Tapatalk...you can access the forum and keep in touch...with your phone. It's free too!

Safe Travels! :)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Wait, who are you again? :confused: haha. We'll all miss you and pls don't forget about us! Sucks when work takes you too far ... don't they know you have ebn obligations??? :D

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2 :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great post.... be save in your travels - you will be missed !

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Have a great trip and we'll see you on the flip side.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Nice post, you'll be missed as well. Drive safe, have a good trip, and you'll be home to your family before you know it. Doesn't it suck when work interferes with our lives. Lol

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Be safe! Tapatalk has kept me connected. So grab that app! I sneak a peak when I have a meeting.
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], The only problem I have with Taptalk, and maybe I haven't figured it out yet on my iPhone, is it likes to mark posts read, I get push notifications at work which is great, but then, when I go to a post that I've been following, I can't seem to go back to where I left off, It wants to go to a place it wants to go, so therefore I'll see where someone is referring to a previous post, and I can't get to it to see what was said, and so it gets irritating, since the whole thread may only revolve around a couple of posts…… I have Taptalk 2, and other times it will try to switch to safari to open something up instead of staying in tap talk, anyway sometimes its aggravating, but messaging etc works. Its a good app, and I'm sure I may not have the settings set up to my liking, but its so much to review to get what I want out of it, and the small screen is a PIA….

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.