Rambo has a new home...

RachaelJ

Mar 31, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
@Tocullo was gracious enough to allow me to adopt his beloved family bully Rambo. Although the circumstances are not ideal, Andy's family can rest assured that Rambo is going to a loving home. I make a promise to ensure I stay on top of his health and happiness. Rambo's got a FURever home right here in Atlanta with my daughter and me.

A special thanks to the other members who also showed interests, gave prayers and offered alternatives.

We've made arrangements to pick him up Thursday. Now I'm off to sort of go and prepare for him since I wasn't expecting a new addition for a few months. :excited: Yes I'm excited.

Update: 06/06/2013
I've made a very difficult decision to not rehome Rambo. I'm tagging a few folks so just in case Andy contacts you guys, someone maybe able to help them out. [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] [MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION].

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... that is fantastic! Thank you so much for helping the family and giving Rambo a new home. So glad this all worked out.

Kimmy

Jun 1, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hurley Who MaGoo
Woww that was like watching a miracle unfold !!

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
This is great news! I am so happy they found a loving home for him! Thank you for taking him in and congrats on your new addition! :D

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Congrats to you and will be looking for pics. So excited for you and Rambo.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Awesome news! So glad Rambo will have a new loving home and so happy [MENTION=7130]Tocullo[/MENTION] will be able to check in on Rambo here on EBN! Good news all around! :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
That is really wonderful news! Wish it wasn't so sad for them but at least they can now he is in a good,loving home.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Great news! I'm happy for you!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's great!!! How absolutely AWESOME is EBN!!! WOW!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww that's great, that you were able to help Rambo and his family. It's sad that they are in the situation that they couldn't keep him anymore, but happy that he will have a great loving home with you. Congratulations.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.