Rambo has a new home...

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I want to thank everyone that has been trying to help, I talked to Casper yesterday and he seems like the perfect guy to adopt Rambo. He have a bully name Rocky that looks very fun, I'm shure that my Rambo will be in grate hands. As hard that it is to let him go I know deep in my heart that is the best for him....... I'm shure that Rocky and Rambo will enjoy each others company and I will love to see picture of them in the future if god allow it! Thanks again for your support..

Awwwe [MENTION=7130]Tocullo[/MENTION] (Andy) Thank You very much, I really enjoyed talking with yesterday as well. I'm like every one else, Rocky was named after Sly Stallone the same as Rambo, lol, It must be fate, Both are thought to be very sociable, Rocky being 14 months, and Rambo being 9 months, I just know they will have a great time together in everything they do. I'm already making preparations on doubling up on everything, Bowls, Food, Harnesses, Leashes, Safety restraints, Since Rocky DEMANDS at least once a day to go for a car ride…. Knowing both will enjoy these together. I'm looking foreword to my weekend trip over to pick Rambo up, and start the transition to his new home. The trip for me will be about 1200 miles round trip, and will give Rambo and I some time together prior to meeting Rocky. Hopefully you'll stay a member of EBN as we talked yesterday, and keep up with Rambo as he progresses, and look foreword to the pictures to follow, both to your e-mail address and posted here. I'll definitely keep the lines of communication open with you, as I'm sure I'll run across questions from time to time about your Rambo. Again, i'm so sorry about the conditions that are causing you and Rambo to separate, I know it's heart wrenching, as I can only imagine it being in my life. I'll be looking foreword to getting these two young men on solid ground. Thank You again for allowing me to adopt Rambo !!

OP
R

RachaelJ

Mar 31, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
[MENTION=7130]Tocullo[/MENTION] I'm sorry to have frustrated you and wasted your time. But I made a decision that was better for me and my family and ultimately Rambo. Just so you know , I am one great pet parent so if Rambo would have came to live with me he would have had an amazing life. [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] said it best that it be better I did that sooner rather than later. [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] is going to be a great home and I'm happy arrangements were made to get him a deserving home.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm a believer in that things happen for a reason whether we understand it during that time or not. Rambo's ultimate home is meant to be with Dave. I can understand your frustration given the situation.

Lets keep this discussion on a friendly term please.

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
I'm a believer in that things happen for a reason whether we understand it during that time or not. Rambo's ultimate home is meant to be with Dave. I can understand your frustration given the situation.

Lets keep this discussion on a friendly term please.

I totally agree with believing everything happens for a reason. Rambo is going to a great home! :hug:'s to everyone who helped him get there.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
[MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] Congrats on the new addition!!! From reading all your posts about Rocky you sound like an amazing bully dad. I can't wait for the posts now about the trouble those 2 are going to get into!! Rambo is one lucky bully

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
@Casper Congrats on the new addition!!! From reading all your posts about Rocky you sound like an amazing bully dad. I can't wait for the posts now about the trouble those 2 are going to get into!! Rambo is one lucky bully

Awwe Thank You Stephanie….. I didn't even realize it until a Post a while ago, But Rambo and Rocky was the same actor…. lol …. Can you imagine …. It just blew me away !! I talked to Rocky about it last night and again this morning, just in case he forgot while he was sleeping, and also so he would know it wasn't a dream, Rocky just laid in front of me, and I joke with you not, while I was telling him about Rambo, Rocky put a paw over each eye…… Not sure if he's concerned for Rambo or Me or the house…. lol, But I definitely took note of this Priceless Face…. Wish I would have had a camera in hand when he did this…… Lmbo !!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Awwwe [MENTION=7130]Tocullo[/MENTION] (Andy) Thank You very much, I really enjoyed talking with yesterday as well. I'm looking foreword to my weekend trip over to pick Rambo up, and start the transition to his new home. The trip for me will be about 1200 miles round trip, and will give Rambo and I some time together prior to meeting Rocky. Again, i'm so sorry about the conditions that are causing you and Rambo to separate, I know it's heart wrenching, as I can only imagine it being in my life. I'll be looking foreword to getting these two young men on solid ground. Thank You again for allowing me to adopt Rambo !!

Picturing you packing the car as I type....LOL

Don't forget to send [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] style updates, pictures and stories from the trip to pick up Rambo!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION], safe travels to you as you set on your journey to p/u Rambo. The car trip home w/him will surely be a great bonding time for the two of you.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Oooh Noooo, Jeannie is good, while Mike drive, Jeannie was able to do maps, and all kinds of fun stuff. Now if Rocky was going with me, I'm sure he would be doing all the fun stuff for me, as well as telling me how to drive etc... He's a student driver you know, with just me driving, I'll have to keep y'all informed as best I can, pictures of the young man, car ride etc.... I know we will have fun!! I know a couple of Tiki bars on the beach with live music, I'm thinking he likes margaritta's, probably a little margaritta, a little dance, then we will find a dedicated I mean designated driver to getting us back home !!! Roflmao..........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
[MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] be safe in your travels......can't wait for an update!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Hey Cyndi, it's next weekend that I'll meet with Bella's Mom and pick up Rambo. Leslie is picking him up from his owners right now as we speak, @ 10:00am EST, and was seriously nice enough to foster him for a week for me as per my work schedule won't allow for travel until then. It gives me a week to prepare for him, and it's a nice trip to Florida too, about 1200 miles round trip, I'm very much looking foreword to meeting Leslie and Rambo, and transitioning him into my home with Rocky. After chatting with Andy, it would seem Rocky and Rambo share the same type A personalities (omg...) so I can't wait to get them two together and let them terrorize the gulf coast....pet smart, Academy, the lake front, the pet parks and so on and so
Forth..... And I've decided as for me and my life, I'm just here for the Bullies...... Lmbo, Butler, chauffeur, maid service, toy fetcher, ya know the routine...... lol

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Picturing you packing the car as I type....LOL

Don't forget to send [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] style updates, pictures and stories from the trip to pick up Rambo!

Oh he better or I'll have to hunt him down! You hear that Dave? I'm so very happy for all that this worked out. While a sad situation indeed, but what a happy ending. :)

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Oooh yeah Jeannie, I'm reading you.... I'm already In preparations for my trip next weekend! I can tell you now, how excited, but also how sorry I am..... No matter how hard I try, I can't imagine going through what Andy and his wife are now, the same with Rockys dad, he and his family are definitely in my heart, thoughts and prayers! I struggled with Rocky and sought advice from this very Forum, and the advice mixed with Love and patience, we got Rocky through the hardship of grieving his family, again, I expect no less from Rambo, knowing how loved he is, and how much this separation will affect him. Again, patience mixed with Love and understanding will accompany Rambo through his transition into a new home.... And his first vet check up has already been scheduled, to make sure medically his shots are up to date, and maintained, that his heart worm medicine is administered, an annual physical is conducted, and I've scheduled this a few days after his arrival, so that I may also be around him some, and evaluate if I have questions and concerns, and if there is any problems with his tummy in the transition phase. Rambo is already on his first leg of his journey to me, and I'll complete his journey next weekend, as I've gotten the week to prepare for his arrival. Rambo seems to be in high/happy spirits and in healthy condition, which I look foreword to maintaining. All reports up to now are looking very positive for Rambo's journey.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I struggled with Rocky and sought advice from this very Forum, and the advice mixed with Love and patience, we got Rocky through the hardship of grieving his family, again, I expect no less from Rambo, knowing how loved he is, and how much this separation will affect him. Again, patience mixed with Love and understanding will accompany Rambo through his transition into a new home.... And his first vet check up has already been scheduled, to make sure medically his shots are up to date, and maintained, that his heart worm medicine is administered, an annual physical is conducted, and I've scheduled this a few days after his arrival, so that I may also be around him some, and evaluate if I have questions and concerns, and if there is any problems with his tummy in the transition phase. Rambo is already on his first leg of his journey to me, and I'll complete his journey next weekend, as I've gotten the week to prepare for his arrival. Rambo seems to be in high/happy spirits and in healthy condition, which I look foreword to maintaining. All reports up to now are looking very positive for Rambo's journey.

You MUST stop worrying! No tummy troubles. No problems. No nothing. Picture in your mind the PERFECT MEETING and then make it happen. Leave anxiousness behind and picture your DREAM IMAGE of two pups who -- somehow separated -- are now back together in the pack they've always dreamed of. Don't speak! Use energy / body language..... Just channel that brilliant, positive energy onto your pups and watch them bask in it's glow! I know. I know. I sound a little whacked out .... and I'm NOT smoking pot or anything over here... I'm serious. You are going to be a bit nervous because of the excitement of it all -- who wouldn't be? -- but how would a pack leader act? Calm. In control. Pups sniffing each other. Pack leader is aware of what's happening but not watching like a hawk.... see what I mean?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.