Rambo has a new home...

Tocullo

Nov 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
Rambo still looking for a home! But I want to meat who ever decide to adopthim him. I'm a little bit frustrated I spent 3 days providing information about Rambo to Rachel just to find out the day that she was suppost to pick him up that her plans had changed!! But oh well Rambo deserve better than that. Sorry to everyone if I sound angry but I'm in a very though situation. Hopefully a good family will adopt him.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
adopt means a new forever home, you've got to give him up

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Rambo still looking for a home! But I want to meat who ever decide to adopthim him. I'm a little bit frustrated I spent 3 days providing information about Rambo to Rachel just to find out the day that she was suppost to pick him up that her plans had changed!! But oh well Rambo deserve better than that. Sorry to everyone if I sound angry but I'm in a very though situation. Hopefully a good family will adopt him.

No apologies. This is a tough situation. It's best for everyone that if she had any reservations, she decided now. It's a huge responsibility. We all want the best for Rambo. Casper is trying to contact you...

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Oliver The Bulldog's 'Butler' is also trying to connect with you, so is Ann from 'Mack Supports Bulldog Rescue' there seems to alot of folks who are trying to help Rambo and his family :) I'm only the messenger though :) GOOD LUCK ! ! ! please keep us updated :)

Tocullo

Nov 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
I want to thank everyone that has been trying to help, I talked to Casper yesterday and he seems like the perfect guy to adopt Rambo. He have a bully name Rocky that looks very fun, I'm shure that my Rambo will be in grate hands. As hard that it is to let him go I know deep in my heart that is the best for him....... I'm shure that Rocky and Rambo will enjoy each others company and I will love to see picture of them in the future if god allow it! Thanks again for your support..

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
[MENTION=7130]Tocullo[/MENTION] I know that it has to be very difficult to let go of Rambo. Bless your heart for putting Rambo's needs first!
[MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] will make a great parent for Rambo. You can hear the love for Rocky in every one of his posts :drawheart:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
@Tocullo , i know this has been such a difficult time for you and like @mavsfan4life said, you ARE putting Rambo's needs first and that has to be commended. I believe [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] will be a wonderful parent to sweet Rambo.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Almost meant to be ... Both pups are named after Sly Stallone characters.... YO Adrienne! :giggle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I am sorry this fell thru. :( cannot imagine how heartbreAking and difficult this is for you. Hopefully letting someone here adopt him, you will get to still watch him grow up. Hard as that may be, would be nice I think.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Rocky and Rambo... now, that's gotta be the best pair... it's like FATE!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I want to thank everyone that has been trying to help, I talked to Casper yesterday and he seems like the perfect guy to adopt Rambo. He have a bully name Rocky that looks very fun, I'm shure that my Rambo will be in grate hands. As hard that it is to let him go I know deep in my heart that is the best for him....... I'm shure that Rocky and Rambo will enjoy each others company and I will love to see picture of them in the future if god allow it! Thanks again for your support..

:hug:

Just good wishes for you and your family. You should be proud that you're doing the best you can for Rambo, in a very tough situation. I wish you Peace...

Members online

No members online now.