Rambo has a new home...

Kahnefan5

Dec 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian & Thatcher RIP--Cutter 12/01/2003-04/06/2012 & Tug 07/03/2006-07/19/2010
Oh good, I thought about Rambo all day and wonder was to become of him. Congrats :2thumbs:

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Rachael, your life just changed for the better…. back to toddler chasing for you, These guys are so full of antics, and character, wheeew meeee, Rocky makes me sore from laughing, He's the best rug running, curtain climbin, trouble makin, tricycle wreckin, crumb grabbin, Bully Boy ever….. Congratulations…. and as they said, we can't wait to se pictures of Rambo with his new Family….. This is awesome news, Still my thoughts and prayers go out to Rambo's former home…….

Mar 19, 2013
Country
Good old US of A
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman(RIP) & Jenkins
Awesome and congrats!!! A bit of an aside, I'm in the Atlanta area too! Thought I was the only one on here in GA.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Yea ! I'll 'call off the dogs' now :) hee hee I had contacted a bunch of folks for assistance, now I'll follow up with them, and let them all know, Rambo has a new home and all will be well for him. I hope his family will also be well, during this tough bump in the road for them.

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
This is WONDERFUL news! I thought about Rambo all day and night, hoping there would be a solution. I do feel bad for the folks that had to give him up but so glad they came to EBN to find a placement. :havemyheart:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
​Congratulations! Thoughts & prayers continuing for all concerned. :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So sorry you can't take him, hopefully someone will want to give him a fur-ever home. Can the owner contact Georgia Bulldog rescue? Maybe they can help place him.

OP
R

RachaelJ

Mar 31, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] they live in Florida actually. Not far from Orlando. I do hope they find a good home.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Oh [MENTION=743]rachel[/MENTION]J I am so sorry things have changed. Someone will come along for Rambo. He's too sweet for someone not to.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION]..Leslie any thoughts? Surely the rescue would love to help find a wonderful forever home for this precious boy.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
So sorry you can't take him, hopefully someone will want to give him a fur-ever home. Can the owner contact Georgia Bulldog rescue? Maybe they can help place him.

What has happened? Before a rescue group, many here have offered
their home...including me, I'm up for fostering Rambo or a forever home.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.