Not open for further replies.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
From Sonya with "Anythingfor DaBullies" http://www.facebook.com/pages/Florida-English-Bulldog-Rescue/301597716444

Maybe they can help ? Maybe someone can temporarily foster if you think your situation is only temporary ?
[h=5]Florida English Bulldog Rescue[/h]

If I were closer, I'd gladly take Rambo... But I can't even get there for at least 2 weeks with my work schedule, but looks like more than one have sent PM's offering to take him, looks like he will be in good shape in short order. Heck, Rocky would probably bug him to death wanting to play all day anyway lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I wish I was closer. I would take him in a second and foster him until you get back on your feet. I am so sorry for the weight on your family. Sometimes life just gets hold of us and shakes us to the core. Just know, this is all temporary. You will be ok and hold your head high. I hope you feel our arms around you all...Rambo has the best parents ever. :hug:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
GREAT thing Rick.... I contacted BUMPER and tagged members here that are in with other rescues

I just noticed Bumper Rescue and Oliver the Bulldog have a Bully Train planned from Clearwater Florida to Long Island NY - its another option, but they will need notice (I'm not sure if it would be possible to transport another or not, as they have a pair heading north.) I'm sending Oliver info on this post.

The Bully Train from Clearwater Fl to Long Island NY is set with all legs being handled except for Savannah GA to Atlanta or Easley or Lawerencveille GA. This is the only leg that we still need people for June 8th in the afternoon. Please Contact me in PM if you can drive these babies. Everyone at BUMPER RESCUE thanks you as well as DUKE and CHELA pictured below.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm so sorry you guys are going through this hardship. There are other options before giving him away, if your living arrangements are going to be a temporary thing. Could you maybe have a friend or family member temporarily house Rambo until you are back on your feet, or find a pet friendly home, or you could maybe find a foster home that could keep him temporarily. I hope you can find a solution. Hugs, love and prayers being sent your way.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
We never though that this day would ever come. :( As hard it is to say me and my family have no other option but to give our bully in adoption. We just lost our home without much notice the bank had taken possession of the house and we have to move with in a week. We found a place to stay but We cant bring him.Having said that we're looking for a great family for Rambo, his only 9 month old and very loving puppy. I'm posting here because I didnt know where else to post. Please we need a good advice.

OMG...I am so very sorry to hear this awful news, I will go into immediate prayer
for your & your family. Hubby & I lost our 1st house in foreclosure, Aaron was 3
yrs old...you WILL come back from this tragedy...somehow we managed to get
thru it, move forward and managed to buy 2 more houses...all w/no help from
anyone...and so will you.

To have to lose Rambo is what breaks my heart for you. Is there no one that can
or will foster him until you are more permanetly situated?

If not, I'll foster him for you even long term, I live in Central TX so we'd have to
vehicle transport him here @Davidh knows of good transport co's and advise us.

I'm disabled (autoimmune diseases) so I'm home always and I adopted Cami
2 months ago, she's calm, mellow & motherly so he'd have bully companionship.

I lost my Brutus just 5 months ago to surgery complications, Rambo looks like him.

PM if this interest you and I'll give you my Ph#, I know all this so suddenly upon
you makes these decisions even harder to make, you have my sympathies.

Thoughts & prayers are with you & yours...GOD be with you & for you.
:angelheart:

Kahnefan5

Dec 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian & Thatcher RIP--Cutter 12/01/2003-04/06/2012 & Tug 07/03/2006-07/19/2010
Florida English Bulldog Rescue is located outside of Tampa, I am from Orlando and if we still lived there I would be at your front door!!! I have a nephew in Orlando, a former Marine, he has an EBD now and maybe interested, he lives in Orlando, do you want me to check with him? Send me a private message and let me know. Floridaenglishbulldogresuce.com and their number is(813) 927-3550

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Any status report on Rambo and possible foster/adoption? I would love it if he got taken in by someone!

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Wish I were closer because I was just looking to adopt a new family member. Sending prayers your way and praying for a good resolution to your current financial/housing problem.

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
I am so sorry you and your family are going through these tough times. Bless your heart for putting Rambo's needs first. I hope things start looking up for you soon. :hug:

Bigd07

Jun 3, 2013
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Hunter
I would love to take him I have a 6 month old eb and my family loves him to pieces!

benjibabies3

May 23, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sassy and Dozer
I'm so sorry that your going through this. I know how hard it is first hand. Have you found anyone to take him? I'm originally from the Tampa area and have family all over the State, I may be able to help.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Any status report on Rambo and possible foster/adoption? I would love it if he got taken in by someone!

@RachaelJ from our forum is adopting Rambo, She lives in Atlanta with her daughter, and have been searching their area for a while to find an EBD to mesh with her family. It looks like it's going to work out great for Rachael and for Rambo, and like you, I'm so sorry for the family having to part with their beloved EBD. I'm sure it will be tough through the transition, but in the long run will work out really great for Rambo to have a loving and caring home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.