Need help I need to find a new home for Rambo... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tocullo

Nov 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
We never though that this day would ever come. :( As hard it is to say me and my family have no other option but to give our bully in adoption. We just lost our home without much notice the bank had taken possession of the house and we have to move with in a week. We found a place to stay but We cant bring him.Having said that we're looking for a great family for Rambo, his only 9 month old and very loving puppy. I'm posting here because I didnt know where else to post. Please we need a good advice.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@NikkiSchoolcraft @kazzy220 [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

OMG... so sorry for your hardships.... where are you located so we can help get the right people involved?

OP
Tocullo

Tocullo

Nov 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
We are in Florida close to south of Orlando. Here is a pic of our handsome boy.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1370304967.887304.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1370304830.207947.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
What a cute boy! I'd take him in a heartbeat if I could. That being said, if you connect with someone here who decides to adopt that sweetie pie and need help transporting him to his new home if its not close by, I'd be happy to help if needed.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
'Mack Supports Bulldog Rescue' has connections in Florida - Sonya w/ "Anythingfor Dabullies" also may have connections in that area -
sending messages now ! both of those can be found on Facebook. Spreading the word the best I can !

OP
Tocullo

Tocullo

Nov 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
This is a very hard thing for us and all we want is to find a good loving home for Rambo. He deserve nothing less!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
'Mack Supports Bulldog Rescue' has connections in Florida - Sonya w/ "Anythingfor Dabullies" also may have connections in that area -
sending messages now ! both of those can be found on Facebook. Spreading the word the best I can !

GREAT thing Rick.... I contacted BUMPER and tagged members here that are in with other rescues

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
This is a very hard thing for us and all we want is to find a good loving home for Rambo. He deserve nothing less!!

I so sorry for the trouble's you are going through. With that said, you have picked the best place in the world with the best people who love bulldogs and will no doubt keep you updated with his new home. Rest assured the best people are working on finding him only a loving home. It's all going to be ok, you can be sure. Hugs to you and your family :assurred:

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
so sorry to hear of the hardships you are going through :( wish you the best....hope you find Rambo a wonderful home!

Last edited:

dlngold

Dec 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla and Gator
Have you found a home for him yet? We are in Lake Mary and have 2 bulldogs that are almost 2 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online