People Who Deserve the Same Treatment as Their EB

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
People never stop surprising me....not in a good way. :mad: Yes, an EB rescue would gladly take him. I am the President of Indiana Bulldog Rescue. With high profile cases like this shelters often prefer to find an adopter but the we are always happy to work with shelters who will surrender to rescue.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
@SarahD I can't bring myself to read the article you posted based on others reactions to it. I did want to say thank you so much for spreading the word about this precious boy who obviously needs help. Great thinking to let people hear know who can help spread the word and get this boy in a proper home. ^5, GOOD JOB!

I wish I never read it either! I'm at work and had tears streaming down my face and was pounding on the keyboard as I was typing. I work in a call centre so unfortunately for the next person I got they asked what was wrong and I told her and she started to cry! I wish I lived closer I would rush out and rescue this bully in a heart beat

RachaelJ

Mar 31, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
That's too sad. Are vets supposed to report, gun shot wounds to the authorities like hospitals are? If so, and they had illegal firearms, on drugs or otherwise that's probably why this dingbat didn't take her dog to be treated, not because her hubby was at work.

If money was the issue, then she could have taken the dog to some vet office to have it put down. Yes there is a fee, but much cheaper than the fees/police record she is about to face.

I also wanted to share this with you guys since this was along the lines of animal cruelty as well: http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/international/2013/06/02/coren-dog-smuggling.cnn.html

Mind you it's a distubring video so if you've got a sensative tummy, I wouldn't suggest watching.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:angry: :cursing: :angry: :cursing: :angry: :cursing: :angry: :cursing:
Please let something like this happen to them and some one else be too busy working to help. BaStard$

OP
SarahD

SarahD

May 13, 2013
Indiana
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gigi
Phew. I feel SO relieved to know that the right people are aware of this now. Thank you, [MENTION=939]NikkiSchoolcraft[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Phew. I feel SO relieved to know that the right people are aware of this now. Thank you, [MENTION=939]NikkiSchoolcraft[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]!!!

2 years ago I wouldn't have a clue who to contact. But from being a member and reading and learning who's who and bully people I have friended on Facebook I have gained more knowledge and today I was able to pull from it on who to contact. :)

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Northwest Indiana--Porter County, which is more "rural" than the urban part I live in. (These jackasses are fortunately not representative of the huge majority of people here. I just could. not. belive. it.)

Its such a shame... I hated reading about this especially since its so close to home.

Members online

No members online now.