People Who Deserve the Same Treatment as Their EB

SarahD

May 13, 2013
Indiana
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gigi
http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/...cle_27a009ca-ab0f-5a72-b3b0-f114491ebf41.html

I've never tried to post a link here, so hopefully this opens..... It sounds like this poor guy will be going to the Porter Co. animal shelter when he recuperates enough. Would our local EB rescue be interested in taking him, do you think? I'm a new "EB person," so I'm kind of unsure about contacting people. I just could NOT BELIEVE the callousness of these "owners." So sad.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
omg….this is terrible…… Some real winners parenting this EBD……. [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION], [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], [MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION]

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Yes, the local rescue would most likely want him. In fact, the shelter may have already called them but it wouldn't help to make sure they know about the poor guy. there may already be offers of a home for him at the sheter as well. People's hearts go out to animals treated like this after it hits the media.

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Omgosh this is awful, that poor little baby. I hope he can make a full recovery and find a great "furever" home. I don't understand what is wrong with people!! :cursing:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
There's always Karma, I hope. Poor baby. Some people are so cruel and heartless. I have a soft spot for Dozers, as I have a Bulldozer myself. I hope he recovers quickly, and forgets about the pain, and that he finds a new loving home, with people who deserve him.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor boy, but at least he is getting the help he needs now. As far as his previous owners, they need to be put under the jail.

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
UNBELIEVABLE. These people should NEVER be allowed to own pets. :cursing: Poor baby...I hope he gets the care and most importantly the LOVING HOME he deserves to have.

People like this make me SO angry.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
where was this at? What state?

OP
SarahD

SarahD

May 13, 2013
Indiana
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gigi
Northwest Indiana--Porter County, which is more "rural" than the urban part I live in. (These jackasses are fortunately not representative of the huge majority of people here. I just could. not. belive. it.)

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
I would love to shoot those people in the face and occasionally wipe blood from them!! :mad::cursing:

I dont understand these perople!!!!!! Like if you don't care or don't want the costs associated with a bulldog or any dog why get the dog in the first place!!! ALL DOGS WANT TO DO IS LOVE YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT THEM!!!! People like this make my blood boil to no end. Now this poor dog has to endure all this pain and suffering cause these *** clowns didnt care! I hope for their sake they do go to jail and run into someone who is an animal lover who will give them whats coming to them

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Northwest Indiana--Porter County, which is more "rural" than the urban part I live in. (These jackasses are fortunately not representative of the huge majority of people here. I just could. not. belive. it.)

And the worst of all this is that they are the ones who got caught. I cringe at all those that aren't and the dogs that are being abused right now. I'm going to tag Nikki [MENTION=939]NikkiSchoolcraft[/MENTION] as she's on the board of directors for Indiana Bulldog Rescue. I'll send her a link to this post and see if they can get involved.

http://www.indianabulldogrescue.com/

Last edited:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=8849]SarahD[/MENTION] I can't bring myself to read the article you posted based on others reactions to it. I did want to say thank you so much for spreading the word about this precious boy who obviously needs help. Great thinking to let people hear know who can help spread the word and get this boy in a proper home. ^5, GOOD JOB!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.