JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
We just installed one doggie gate to block off part of the kitchen, an alternative to keeping Wilson and Jack separated during the day while being able to leave Sally and Emma out too giving me more crate rotation for them all.

This one swivels so I can move it out the way.

I've been searching for another one that will block off the other side of the kitchen going down to the family room. I have a wall on one side and a wood railing on the other and it needs to expand to at least 53". If anyone has any ideas that would be great. I've done quite a bit of looking but can't find anything that's expandable and swivels.

Lets see your doggie gates. :)

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=6176]linwhite[/MENTION], that one's doable and expands to 60" and it looks like the other one. They make brackets to go on railings that I found, not idea but would work.

Mike modified another one I had so at least for now it'll work. He's so handy. :crazy:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@linwhite, that one's doable and expands to 60" and it looks like the other one. They make brackets to go on railings that I found, not idea but would work.

Mike modified another one I had so at least for now it'll work. He's so handy. :crazy:

Isn't it to have a someon that can do this type of modification... lewis is great with this stuff too.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Isn't it to have a someon that can do this type of modification... lewis is great with this stuff too.

It's great and quite a few times I don't think twice about it cause I'm so used to him being able to fix things, anything really.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.