Forde's birthday

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
attachment.php
Today is Forde's birthday.....he turned 4.......he woke up with me singing happy birthday, looking at me like " what's wrong with you lady?"......he had a delicious breakfast ...then organic banana cookies......then got his gifts of a HUGE elk antler and firehose toy.....he's chilling on his bed now wore out from the morning!!:smoochwink::smoochwink:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Happy Happy Birthday you big handsome stud!! :cake2::cake2::cake2::cake2:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great birthday from Momma! Happy Birthday handsome boy!

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
:cake2::birthday3: Happy Birthday Forde you big handsome bully!!!

OP
FORDE'SMOM

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
ABBY&JACKSMOM ASKED FOR THE BANANA COOKIE RECIPE....SO I SENT TO HER AND DECIDED TO POST HERE FOR ANYONE ELSE THAT MAY WANT TO TRY IT , FORDE LOVES THEM....BUT HE LOVESSSSSS BANANAS :) FOUND THIS RECIPE ONLINE A WHILE BACK!

Banana cookies for your pooch

1 tbs baking powder
2 cups organic whole wheat flour
1 ¼ cups organic creamy peanut butter ( optional )
¾ cup organic whole milk
¼ cup organic mashed bananas
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix whole wheat flour with the baking powder and set the dry mixture aside. Combine the creamy organic peanut butter with the mashed bananas. Add the milk and stir until the mixture resembles melted caramel. Slowly add the dry mixture ½ cup at a time. Once the flour mixture is beaten into the wet mixture, let it rest for five minutes...spoon on to baking pan, bake for 20 min, allow them to cool for at least an hour before letting your pooch have his homemade snack. Keep the treats in an airtight container or a trusty zipper bag so that they will stay fresh for a month.
( after I spoon them on to baking pan, I take a fork, flatten them down some,I try getting them to end up about the size of a quarter)

OP
FORDE'SMOM

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
SOME HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR THE BANANA COOKIE RECIPE.... DECIDED TO POST HERE FOR ANYONE ELSE THAT MAY WANT TO TRY IT , FORDE LOVES THEM....BUT HE LOVESSSSSS BANANAS :) FOUND IT ONLINE QUITE A WHILE BACK!

Banana cookies for your pooch

1 tbs baking powder
2 cups organic whole wheat flour
1 ¼ cups organic creamy peanut butter ( optional )
¾ cup organic whole milk
¼ cup organic mashed bananas
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix whole wheat flour with the baking powder and set the dry mixture aside. Combine the creamy organic peanut butter with the mashed bananas. Add the milk and stir until the mixture resembles melted caramel. Slowly add the dry mixture ½ cup at a time. Once the flour mixture is beaten into the wet mixture, let it rest for five minutes...spoon on to baking pan, bake for 20 min, allow them to cool for at least an hour before letting your pooch have his homemade snack. Keep the treats in an airtight container or a trusty zipper bag so that they will stay fresh for a month.
( after I spoon them on to baking pan, I take a fork, flatten them down some,I try getting them to end up about the size of a quarter)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.