You asked for it, The dog closet.... :D

froggz

Mar 30, 2010
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie
Just don't call me crazy heheheh.

This is where the treats, supplements, first aid kit... etc....

HPIM1839.jpg

The food, the fans in there, and you can kinda see Jay's backpack

HPIM1842.jpg

Leashes, collars, harnesses

HPIM1843.jpg

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
You are SO organized ... I'm impressed! My stuff is scattered throughout the house!! :crazy:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
wow nice job, poor Vegas only has a couple collars, and a harness. he is a neglected boy!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Very organized! Love how you have all the dog stuff all together, I put like the shampoo, ear cleaner, grooming stuff, etc under my bathroom sink with like all my shampoos, lotion, etc then the treats in the kitchen, leashes/collars/harnesses in the hall closet, I should get all nice and organized in one place like you!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Don't let Princess Gracie see that closet..... my clothes will be in grocery bags on the floor....:whew:

OP
froggz

froggz

Mar 30, 2010
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie
Hehehehe They are my kids. We don't have any skin kids yet, so these guys get pretty spoiled.

I've been considering making my own collars and leashes, so I'm sure it will get worse :D

And I'm not 100% organised. They got baths a few days ago so the shampoo etc is still in the bathroom, and there are a couple leashes hanging by the door as well, just in case the mailman is nearby. (He's phobic of dogs and has pulled out his pepper spray when the dogs are on the tie out and leashes.)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am beginning to think my dogs are neglected..... :p

Well, my dogs all have their very own room too, but they don't have that many collars and leashes!! WowZA! :w00t:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.