Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 18 of 18

Thread: Puppy without rabies shot around Tubby

  1. #13
    .................
    Real Name
    Becky
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    14,938
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: Puppy without rabies shot around Tubby

    Quote Originally Posted by TubbysMom View Post
    I know but Tubby's dad is apprehensive about getting another bully just because of the health issues and money thats been spent on Tubbs. I'm trying to talk him into a Frenchie then work my way back up to an english

    Ohhhh I meant any kind of buddy! The local humane society has tons of wonderful friends that truly need you...ohhhhh and Tubby..too! We always have at least one "pound puppy" in our family.

  2. #14
    Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Stephanie
    Country
    Toronto, ON Canada
    Posts
    898
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tubby
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Puppy without rabies shot around Tubby

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    Ohhhh I meant any kind of buddy! The local humane society has tons of wonderful friends that truly need you...ohhhhh and Tubby..too! We always have at least one "pound puppy" in our family.
    I have become dog racist I only want bullies now lol I do keep my eye on the Home ward rescue here in Ontario might just surprise them both one day lol

  3. #15
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    11,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: Puppy without rabies shot around Tubby

    Sorry the puppy didn't work out. I know how he feels about the $$ but no matter what they costs you cant put a price on how much love and happiness they bring to you and everyone else around. In my opinion the French are great but there's nothing, nothing in the world that compares to an English as I'm sure you know!!

    Last edited by dolphin; 06-13-2013 at 03:13 PM.

  4. #16
    .................
    Real Name
    Becky
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    14,938
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: Puppy without rabies shot around Tubby

    Quote Originally Posted by TubbysMom View Post
    I have become dog racist I only want bullies now lol I do keep my eye on the Home ward rescue here in Ontario might just surprise them both one day lol

    I know..I know!

  5. #17
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,169
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11506

    Default Re: Puppy without rabies shot around Tubby

    Quote Originally Posted by TubbysMom View Post
    I have become dog racist I only want bullies now lol I do keep my eye on the Home ward rescue here in Ontario might just surprise them both one day lol

    I am right htere with you!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  6. #18
    Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Stephanie
    Country
    Toronto, ON Canada
    Posts
    898
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tubby
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Puppy without rabies shot around Tubby

    Quote Originally Posted by pdolphin27 View Post
    Sorry the puppy didn't work out. I know how he feels about the $$ but no matter what they costs you cant put a price on how much love and happiness they bring to you and everyone else around. In my opinion the French are great but there's nothing, nothing in the world that compares to an English as I'm sure you know!!

    I know nothing will compare to an English, however I have it in my head that it will be cute to have a Frenchie and name him Henri with an I so its super French! Maybe even get a little baret

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •