Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Our fundraiser for Princess Amelia for the gift drawing is over..... but our need to help her is not. We have a very LONG LONG way to go to save up the $5,000-$6,000 she will need for her future hip surgery.

Every little bit helps. If each member donated just $2 we would be able to easily cover this surgery. Of course this is not likely, but it sure would be a dream come true!

To donate to her care fund, go to Forum tab, you will see her donation tracker right above the top of the first set of forums. There is a Donate Now link in the upper right corner of this box.

If you would like to do a monthly subscription, visit http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/payments.php to sign up to be a sponsor for her.

Thank you all so much for your generousity in helping us save Amelia. [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] are the perfect parents for her, they selflessly rescued this sweet angel baby, and I believe even Princess Gracie is sharing her throne with her too!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:bump:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] And for those of us who signed up on the monthly installment plan? That's a go, right? I haven't checked my bank statement lately but I should be sponsoring Amy and another pup at SoCal EB Rescue...right?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] And for those of us who signed up on the monthly installment plan? That's a go, right? I haven't checked my bank statement lately but I should be sponsoring Amy and another pup at SoCal EB Rescue...right?

I do not see you as a subscriber for Amelia yet, just for Hilly. You did, however, make a donation toward her bills. To subscribe monthly, you subscribe here: http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/payments.php

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
I challenge all of my friends on EBN to help me help Amelia!! I am so thankful for Lari and Bruce for taking this sweet baby into their home and I am willing to do what I can to help with whatever surgery or care she may need. We all need to help this sweet baby because she belongs to all of us on EBN! Thank you Lari and Bruce for taking this sweet baby into your home and thank you Gracie for sharing your throne with her!!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
ok people amy still needs our help. :)

Yes she does! Every little bit helps. We have time, but time can get away from us so very quickly too.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I challenge all of my friends on EBN to help me help Amelia!! I am so thankful for Lari and Bruce for taking this sweet baby into their home and I am willing to do what I can to help with whatever surgery or care she may need. We all need to help this sweet baby because she belongs to all of us on EBN! Thank you Lari and Bruce for taking this sweet baby into your home and thank you Gracie for sharing your throne with her!!

Amen!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.