Look what i had made

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
I ordered two weeks ago and it finally cane ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369952222.284683.jpg
I dont have any kids so he is the closest thing

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
It's beautiful! I too don't have human kids and have a necklace with Tate and Finn's names on it (gift from my friend), and a bracelet with their birthstones on it. I wear them all the time! Enjoy your necklace :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That's beautiful

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Nice. And these bulldogs are about as close to a child as one can get with a dog. They require about as much energy, attention, affection and worry. And they demand the attention and affection much like a child. I guess I have empty nest syndrome that's being filled with a bulldog

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have 3 sons, 2 being skin and one being fur, by far my fur son (Vegas) is by far my best son. LOL.

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I like it, very nice.

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
Place online called the vintage pearl looking around the site and found it under necklaces. . I just had to specify the dog type as english bulldog. I just ordered a ring from them also

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That's so pretty!!!

I love that stamped metal style of jewellry. I make bulldog charms for glasses, so I'm always poking around the craft shops to see what I can find. There was a kit there teaching you the basics of it, and I'm so tempted to get it and start practicing. Sadly, I am not sure I have time to do it right now!! :blink:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
That is beautiful I have two skin kids grown up and have their own families and Ftse well he has never back chatted me, always there when I need someone and unconditional love I too totally agree with [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]

Most Reactions