dog fighting! ! Finally got to the bottom of Abram's issue

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Wishing all the best for all involved. I can hardly come up with enough vehemence to describe how I feel about low lifes that would take an animal that so loves human contact and affection and raise them in an environment that redirects that natural tendency in dogs to please their masters into an animal that has to fight to prove its devotion. The Michael Vick types of this world can kiss my *** I would relish the opportunity give them a bit of their own poison. There is something very dark and warped in the minds of people that do this.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=7587]Rural mystic[/MENTION] oh I so agree . I am a total mess today. I fo between angry that someone dared put mt family in this position to angry that this was done to him. To sad that I can't help him to devastated that I can't keep this dog who I love. He is so hard to explain because one minute he is this completely gentle soul who plays tug with my tiny girl in the sweetest most gentle manner to being a crazed cujo esk uncontrollable monster.

I am seriously considering demanding that they repay me for the costs I have incurred due to their deception. I have vet costs a broken window the loss of some pretty expensive toys plus the rehoming fee I paid. I know this sounds pretty but I feel like they should have some culpability in this.

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
@Rural mystic oh I so agree . I am a total mess today. I fo between angry that someone dared put mt family in this position to angry that this was done to him. To sad that I can't help him to devastated that I can't keep this dog who I love. He is so hard to explain because one minute he is this completely gentle soul who plays tug with my tiny girl in the sweetest most gentle manner to being a crazed cujo esk uncontrollable monster.

I am seriously considering demanding that they repay me for the costs I have incurred due to their deception. I have vet costs a broken window the loss of some pretty expensive toys plus the rehoming fee I paid. I know this sounds pretty but I feel like they should have some culpability in this.

I agree, and don't think it sounds or is petty. If they aren't held to some culpability and is just let go then it may happen again

Members online