dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=8699]GoldenRod[/MENTION] omg thats her!! Thanks so much I tried this but did not get the same results 1!!! You have no idea how much I seriously love you right now!

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
@Bizzymammabee no they kept him and raised him for over a year and then rehomed to me without telling me he had this issue . He came from Fort Wayne indiana but they told me they got him in new york. I have no idea where.
That is really horrible to rehome a dog to someone and not disclose any behaviour issues.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
hopefully the appointment with the vet will shed some light on his behavior issue and it can be corrected medically. I have no words of advice but just this to offer :assurred::hug2:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... Jenn... so sorry this is happening. So wish I could help you, I am here for support, prayers and virtual hugs!

Best of luck!!

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] thanks I am beyond livid. It is ridiculous not to disclose this kind of extreme behavior especially when they knew I had small children. I love Abram he is actually a very sweet sweet boy when he is being cujo. Ugh I can't even describe how I feel right now.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I got a hold of the breeder and sh is absolutely useless. She says she sells dogs twice a year and can't even remember him and has no idea why he acts like this sorry. Offered no help and when I told her I may have to rehome him she basically said good luck.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Has the vet checked his thyroid levels? I know that can make them behave like that.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I got a hold of the breeder and sh is absolutely useless. She says she sells dogs twice a year and can't even remember him and has no idea why he acts like this sorry. Offered no help and when I told her I may have to rehome him she basically said good luck.

omg…. she is worthless, If I had sold a puppy to someone and they called me with your issues, I'd be having a nervous breakdown, Guessing this is why our reputable breeders wait until their pets are of such an age to demonstrate their behavior, find two bloodlines that they like, and research them, and why the backyard breeders and puppy mills have earned such a reputation. I seen her page on F/B and I doubt your call will even slow her down, looks like she's in the business of making $$$ not breading to improve the breed !! I'm so sorry your going through all this, but I agree, if that was her reply, Then she is absolutely USELESS……….

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

:angry: :cursing:

Most Reactions