Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: please read if you live in New York or got your bully from new York state

Bulldog Vet in Training Bizzymammabee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Beth
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Raven (2011-2016), Tyson & Bella
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: please read if you live in New York or got your bully from new York state

Quote Originally Posted by dozersmama View Post
    @Bizzymammabee I got him from the people who got him from the breeder. All I know is what is on his akc papers. Surprise surprise the people I got him from won't respond to me at all.
    They are probably not replying because they are probably working as intermediaries and bought the pup from a mill/breeder type person. Let me dig around and see if I find anything. What area of NY was the purchase made in, that way I get a starting point to look.
    Always in my heart and never far from my thoughts. See you at the rainbow bridge my sweet little Monkey. R.I.P. Raven.

Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: please read if you live in New York or got your bully from new York state

I am having some pretty serious issues with Abram and I am trying to contact the breedet to see if she can provide anu insight. Her name is susana cortes. His sire is cortes rocky and dame is roxanna xxx if you have any info please let me know. Thanks
    I did a search, plus new york, and this Facebook page come back, you may want to try it…Hope it helps…

http://www.facebook.com/susana.cortes.56

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jen
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ???
    Likes (Received)

@Bizzymammabee no they kept him and raised him for over a year and then rehomed to me without telling me he had this issue . He came from Fort Wayne indiana but they told me they got him in new york. I have no idea where.
    If tears could build a staircase and happy memories a lane, I could walk right up to Heaven and bring you home again!

Real Name
    Jen
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ???
    Likes (Received)

@GoldenRod omg thats her!! Thanks so much I tried this but did not get the same results 1!!! You have no idea how much I seriously love you right now!
    If tears could build a staircase and happy memories a lane, I could walk right up to Heaven and bring you home again!

Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)

@GoldenRod omg thats her!! Thanks so much I tried this but did not get the same results 1!!! You have no idea how much I seriously love you right now!
    Just glad I could help, its all about our babies!!

Bulldog Vet in Training Bizzymammabee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Beth
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Raven (2011-2016), Tyson & Bella
    Likes (Received)

@Bizzymammabee no they kept him and raised him for over a year and then rehomed to me without telling me he had this issue . He came from Fort Wayne indiana but they told me they got him in new york. I have no idea where.
    That is really horrible to rehome a dog to someone and not disclose any behaviour issues.
    Always in my heart and never far from my thoughts. See you at the rainbow bridge my sweet little Monkey. R.I.P. Raven.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Kim
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
    Likes (Received)

hopefully the appointment with the vet will shed some light on his behavior issue and it can be corrected medically. I have no words of advice but just this to offer
    Kim, Lord Sebastian, Sir Oliver, Remy Le Beau, and Gracie Lou <3

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

OMG... Jenn... so sorry this is happening. So wish I could help you, I am here for support, prayers and virtual hugs!

Best of luck!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Real Name
    Jen
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ???
    Likes (Received)

@2BullyMama thanks I am beyond livid. It is ridiculous not to disclose this kind of extreme behavior especially when they knew I had small children. I love Abram he is actually a very sweet sweet boy when he is being cujo. Ugh I can't even describe how I feel right now.

Real Name
    Jen
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ???
    Likes (Received)

I got a hold of the breeder and sh is absolutely useless. She says she sells dogs twice a year and can't even remember him and has no idea why he acts like this sorry. Offered no help and when I told her I may have to rehome him she basically said good luck.

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Has the vet checked his thyroid levels? I know that can make them behave like that.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)

I got a hold of the breeder and sh is absolutely useless. She says she sells dogs twice a year and can't even remember him and has no idea why he acts like this sorry. Offered no help and when I told her I may have to rehome him she basically said good luck.
    omg…. she is worthless, If I had sold a puppy to someone and they called me with your issues, I'd be having a nervous breakdown, Guessing this is why our reputable breeders wait until their pets are of such an age to demonstrate their behavior, find two bloodlines that they like, and research them, and why the backyard breeders and puppy mills have earned such a reputation. I seen her page on F/B and I doubt your call will even slow her down, looks like she's in the business of making $$$ not breading to improve the breed !! I'm so sorry your going through all this, but I agree, if that was her reply, Then she is absolutely USELESS……….

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads