please read if you live in New York or got your bully from new York state

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I am having some pretty serious issues with Abram and I am trying to contact the breedet to see if she can provide anu insight. Her name is susana cortes. His sire is cortes rocky and dame is roxanna xxx if you have any info please let me know. Thanks

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Worrisome hearing this...prayers for you & the General for answers & solutions
for his problems, comfort, peace & wisdom for you (in finding the answers).

Much love & GOD bless y'all!
:lubu:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I don't know her but I'll ask my breeder. (just not sure how helpful she's going to be).

RachaelJ

Mar 31, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
Lots of prayers headed your way. If your'e not able to reach the breeder, share what's going on and maybe one of us can offer some insight.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Abram is having some very serious behavior issues. I thought at first this was poor upbringing but after talking to my vet and my trainer they don't seem to think so. I was told I need to place him in a home without children ASAP. I am checking into some other options because I don't want to do this

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
what is he doing exactly? More information would be helpful

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=2152]kim n the guys[/MENTION] he has some moments of obsesss attack kill whatever object he targets. He doesn't respond to anyone when he is doing this he has bitten me 3 times in the past 2 days. He spent 6 hours yesterday destroying my daughter's rocking cow ..literally. we couldn't get him to stop. He can't control himself when he does this. He seems to lack the mechanism to calm himself. We have to keep a leash on him at all times so when he gets like that we have to wrestle him into the laundry room. We have tried everything short of a shock collar which I believe would just make him more aggressive. We even tried a spray collar
He gets plenty of exercise and mental stimulus we have several fun positive training sessions every day. He will not even stop this behavior for hot dogs. We havea
An app t for thyroid test and other labs .

Last edited:

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Sorry to hear you are having issues. Sending prayers for a resolution that will allow you to keep your pup. Can you give us any more info about the breeder, area you purchased from and maybe the kennel she was using as a DBA for the sale or was she doing it as a private seller?

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=4054]Bizzymammabee[/MENTION] I got him from the people who got him from the breeder. All I know is what is on his akc papers. Surprise surprise the people I got him from won't respond to me at all.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
@Bizzymammabee I got him from the people who got him from the breeder. All I know is what is on his akc papers. Surprise surprise the people I got him from won't respond to me at all.

They are probably not replying because they are probably working as intermediaries and bought the pup from a mill/breeder type person. Let me dig around and see if I find anything. What area of NY was the purchase made in, that way I get a starting point to look.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I am having some pretty serious issues with Abram and I am trying to contact the breedet to see if she can provide anu insight. Her name is susana cortes. His sire is cortes rocky and dame is roxanna xxx if you have any info please let me know. Thanks

I did a search, plus new york, and this Facebook page come back, you may want to try it…Hope it helps…

http://www.facebook.com/susana.cortes.56

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=4054]Bizzymammabee[/MENTION] no they kept him and raised him for over a year and then rehomed to me without telling me he had this issue . He came from Fort Wayne indiana but they told me they got him in new york. I have no idea where.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.