what age did your bully become lazy?

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
Well.... Til played outside for about 30 minutes total all day (part of that being a walk) and she is passed out. If I leave, no matter how long I am gone, she will be in the same position as when I left. haha she's turning 1 year old (woohoo) on the 14th!

She's super cuddly too now. At first, she was little biting terror and I thought I'd never get bullie snuggles, but maybe around 5-6 months, she calmed waaay down, and even more so now.

Walter323

Jun 11, 2012
Minnesota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gus
Walter is 14 months and is both a wild man and a snuggle bug. At about 10 months he started to chill a little bit and was more content playing on his own and not needing constant attention. One day it just clicked. He still loves long walks and rough housing been anytime he is ready for a nap he climbs up on your lap.

Theres nothing better than a bulldog snoring on your lap!

OP
BUTTERS

BUTTERS

Apr 10, 2013
Roseville, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Butters
from the looks of it every bully is different. Some of them turn into lap dogs, and some just never do. Guess time will only tell if Butters will remain active or "chill-out". Its fun to hear about everyones bully and how different they are and how they may have transitioned.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.