HUGE ears .....

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Daddy seems to have HUGE ears ....... :eek:

I know he was a rescue from a puppy mill so we're not expecting any kind of AKC standard, but still his ears are very much on the large side. Let's hope he grows into them or we may need to change his name to Dumbo ..:crazy:

This is a pic from today so you can see what Dumbo .... oops I mean Daddy ..... looks like!! :luv:

reversal.jpg

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Awww I just want to kiss those ears! I don't know why but I love dog ears, one of the many reasons I love having a beagle and why I'd love to have a bassett one day :) I think he'll grow into them. Going back to look at Samson's baby pictures, his ears where much bigger in comparison to his head than they are now. If you go all the way down the page on the link below you can see a pic of me and him and you may be able to see what I mean.

English Bulldog News Puppy Buying Tips

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes, the ears are rather large and floppy at this age, and he will grow into them. They do look a tad big, but I think it will not seem so much in a few months. I think they are adorable myself.... :luv:

Look at Molly's in my avatar above. They look HUGE too!!!

Last edited:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
that hilarious he doesnt listen with those big ol ears you think he would!!! looks like they are getting along rather well watch out might equal trouble >.<

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Maybe he is one of the bully's that should have had their ears glued?? I think they're perfect I LOVE BIG FLOPPY EARS!!!:luv:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I guess as long as he's not stepping on them and they aren't long and heavy to the point of obstructing his hearing..he should be fine.:whistle:

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Awww they look like i might want to bite them. Soooo cute.

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=460]roanne9145[/MENTION] I will try ... if I can get him to sit or stand still long enought to take a picture!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
And then there's Gertie's huge ol' ears! They even stand up a little. But I love her anyway, she just looks a little goofy. I'm hoping she grows into them too!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That pic of Gertie reminds me of Sister Betril in The Flying Nun. Since we're older than most on the site, I don't know if many of you are old enough to remember that show.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.