Thinking of the Little Princess Amelia at Lari and Bruces's house!

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Sorry, I am just now reading about the new baby and her hip issues. You both are such wonderful people to take this precious baby in with her issue. That just tells me what kind of loving people both of you are. I made a donation yesterday and set it up in my PayPal to make a donation monthly for as long as you need it. she was saved by the two most wonderful people on this site. Bruce, you have have your hands full now at home with the two Princesses that are spoiled rotten. I know you are loving every minute of it. Keep us posted on how she is doing.

I am on the road for work so much that lately I have not had a minute to get on this site. I sure miss my bulldog family. I am having withdrawals from all of you! LOL

Linda

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Sorry, I am just now reading about the new baby and her hip issues. You both are such wonderful people to take this precious baby in with her issue. That just tells me what kind of loving people both of you are. I made a donation yesterday and set it up in my PayPal to make a donation monthly for as long as you need it. she was saved by the two most wonderful people on this site. Bruce, you have have your hands full now at home with the two Princesses that are spoiled rotten. I know you are loving every minute of it. Keep us posted on how she is doing.

I am on the road for work so much that lately I have not had a minute to get on this site. I sure miss my bulldog family. I am having withdrawals from all of you! LOL

Linda

What wonderful words! And I hate it when "Real Life" gets in our way! I'm just glad to hear from you and I hope life settles down..we miss you! :)

OP
wheezer

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
I miss all of my friends on EBN so much becausse no one understands why I miss my baby, Zeus, so much when I am gone for a week or two at a time. However, I do get to facetime with him and that helps tremendously. You guys are the best!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Thank you for your kind words and help with Amy. Here's a video Bruce took this morning. She definitely is keeping daddy on his toes.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
OMG she is a little PILL! :heart: And Gracie remains the dignified sister always. It's as though she's rolling her eyes at the pup.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
What can I say Linda, but thank you for the kind words and help. Amelia is a precious baby and we just hope that we can do what needs doing to give her a long happy life as she so deserves. She is just darling and makes us smile even when she is being naughty sometimes.. lol HRH Princess Gracie sure does have an air of dignity about her and looks like she would like for Amelia to just go away but is so gentle with her. I think eventually, they will be great friends. :angelheart:

OP
wheezer

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
They both have the perfect parents!! HRH will be the best big sister ever!!

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
This is great. All the kind words from the bulldog community, which I whole heartedly agree with. And the video. That says it all. Your love for your dogs is evident and their attitudes are so bully and precious. That's bulldogs for you right there. If you smile while watching that video either your are a bully family or a good candidate for being one.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So glad to hear from you Linda! You know I'm always missing you when you disappear. Thanks so much for helping us support Amelia!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Looks like she's good for your health too Bruce. Good to hear from you again Linda. I would miss this place too if I had to go away for a week or two. And as for missing my dogs, that's a triple dog miss , I couldn't do it

OP
wheezer

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] Those are two beautiful girls! I think Amy is going to keep you busy, Bruce! Gracie looks like if she ignores Amy, she will just go away!!! Love the video!! Glad to be able to be back on the site for a while. I have missed all of you, but thought about you often wondering about your bullies.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.