It's official!!! Duchess getting a brother

OP
S

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
Oh wow, he's stunning. The sire's quite handsome too. Told you it was easy. Now you'll be adding pics all the time. When does Duke travel?

They only travel on Thursdays so either this Thursday or the following Thursday. Thanks for the praise.

Odessa

Apr 9, 2013
BC, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker & in extended family his dad Diesel & cousin Odessa
Tuckers Breeder imported all 5 of thier dogs from Hungrey too which was a major deciding factor for me, like you I felt like a had a better shot health wise with blood lines not orginating in North America. Her adults from Hungrey were very impressive by the way, much better build then many of the breeders I have seen locally. Best of luck, Duke looks like a knock out!

fosteroni

Feb 24, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Foster (3); Harley (2002 - 2010)
Congratulations! I don't show, although both of our bullies were meant to be shown, but for whatever minor reason were not able to be ... thus, we got them. The breeder we got them from has a top role in the local chapters of the Bulldog clubs in the surrounding areas. I suggest start there. Not much advice, I know.... As for the uploading from mobile devices ... I haven't figured that out myself - I can only do that from my camera to my computer. So, if you figure it out, I would LOVE some help in that area myself :ashamed:

OP
S

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
So duchess departed from Budapest, Hungary today headed for Frankfurt, Germany she made the first leg of the trip safe and sound. She departs in the morning from Germany headin O'hare international! She arrives in Chicago Tomorrow @ 12:30 pm CST. Me and my girlfriend are complete nervous wrecks. This has been like the most stress 3 weeks ever. Can wait to grab the little wrinkle ball and introduce him to his older sister. Oh duchess is gonna be sooo jealous.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So duchess departed from Budapest, Hungary today headed for Frankfurt, Germany she made the first leg of the trip safe and sound. She departs in the morning from Germany headin O'hare international! She arrives in Chicago Tomorrow @ 12:30 pm CST. Me and my girlfriend are complete nervous wrecks. This has been like the most stress 3 weeks ever. Can wait to grab the little wrinkle ball and introduce him to his older sister. Oh duchess is gonna be sooo jealous.

Hungry Bully from Hungary on his way! Send pics!! :D

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Duke is absolutely handsome! Love his markings! His daddy is a handsome one too! Good luck in the show ring!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I'm holding my breath with you. I'd be a wreck too. I cannot WAIT to see video of this little Hungarian Sweet Potato! *hint hint*

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.