Bulldogs watching TV

Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno & Gidget
Hey everyone,

Question: What triggers your bulldog when watching TV?

For example, the funniest things trigger mine......m&m commercials, anything animated, all animals including insects and certain types of music like opera.

I'm interested to hear what triggers yours.

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Stockton, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
I've never really paid attention. I'm gonna be watching him... I have noticed certain noises from the tv will get reactions from him. Nothing too crazy usually ears up gets up to check it out.

Maggie2012

Jun 17, 2012
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Fatty
Fatty's favorite tv channel is Animal Planet...

image.jpg

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
Berry hears any knock on the door or anything that even remotely sounds like a knock on the door. This is always met by running to the door and barking at it.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
knocks on doors or door bells, barking dogs, and people singing. Apparently he's into music..lol..

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Door bells, trucks backing up with the beeper thing, and he will wake up out of a dead sleep and bark at the meow mix commercials.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Anything that has a strange noise in it like a buzz or loud scream Gio and Diva will usually lift their heads and tilt it back and fourth while watching the TV, it's so cute! Princess is pretty much fully deaf so she doesn't pay attention!! :)

Starkie

Dec 8, 2012
Northern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Walley-Bubba aka Wooley Bulley aka Walter! aka Landi!!
WB really shows intense interest in opera.
Really - there was a section of the new Hanibal series focusing on vocal chords and the soprano really got his full, head-cocked attention.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks is only triggered by ANY other animal.
Cheli (Frenchie) could not care less about the TV, he has ADD and can not sitstill long enough to notice it.
Nitschke actually LOVED America's Funniest Videos... he not only sat and watched, he would try to 'get' the dogs/cats whent hey came on the screen.

Mar 19, 2013
Country
Good old US of A
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman(RIP) & Jenkins
Norm gets all in a state over any animal on tv. We watch Game of Thrones and there's dragons and wolves; I thought he was going to lose his mind. he even gets u p off the couch to get close and bark right at the tv.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
When Mabel hears a dog barking it will drive her toward the screen. I was watching a video with bulldog puppies barking and she tried to climb in my lap to watch the video with me.

mbd963

May 12, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Ramsay
Ramsay saw a TV for the first time the other day and he was mesmerized! Can't remember exactly what we were watching, but at one point it was a shot of 3 men walking towards the screen and Ramsay started backing up as if they were going to walk right out of the TV! It was the cutest thing!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.