Molly is going to be on the big screen!!

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
That's right... the movies baby.. on the big screen!!

We'll.. she's in a commercial that will play before all the summer movies at one of our local theater chains (11 Theaters and over 100+ screens).

Our neighbor who was working on the commercial needed a well behaved, trained and adorable dog... when that dog didn't show up he asked if Molly was available. (haha... kidding.. he just needed a grumpy looking dog and molly was his first choice :) ).

Here is the setup: This family lives in a small house. (small yard, small garage... etc). The dad drives out of the garage but keeps bumping into things (kids toys.. dog house.. <-- mollys part). The voice overlay says something about moving to a better location. Honestly i didn't pay much attention after molly's scene.

molly-commercial.jpg

Car bumps dog house... molly looks grumpy... cut.. print.. ship it!!!

So... If your in Utah and visit any of the Megaplex Theatres this summer and see the 'Rosecrest' commercial make sure to cheer during her part :p

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:bravo:

BTW -- great post... :laugh:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:heart: Wouldn't it be awesome if they would give you a dvd of the commercial so you could share it?!

OP
TheLost

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
:heart: Wouldn't it be awesome if they would give you a dvd of the commercial so you could share it?!

Like this?

Yes, i know what your thinking... needs more bulldog. (she's in it for about 2 seconds :) )

On a side note, we live in Rosecrest so having our dog in a comercial for our neighborhood is even better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.